Izuku

So I'm not putting deku calling you "puppy" in this one idk it just sounds kinda weird to me 😅 it's not a bad pet name it just won't be used in this story! I'd gladly make one with him calling you puppy in a future story but this one he will just be calling you babe, baby, and y/n <3 Also in this story izuku is like 23 and the #1 hero.

Tw: panic attack (idk if this needs a tw but im just letting y'all know <3)

You and Izuku had been living together for awhile. He usually would be home around 6 at night and leave pretty early in the morning. He had his own agency and had internships. You knew the risk of being the #1 heros girlfriend was risky and he really didn't like leaving you alone for hours because of those risks. At this time, your relationship was private but that didn't mean that you were safe, meaning people knew where Izuku lived which meant they knew were you lived as well.

It was around 5:50 when you started to cook dinner. Deku usually took awhile to get home because he would be stopped to take photos, sign papers, etc. You started to cook dinner and something in your mind just kicked in. A memory of something that happened to you when you were little jumped into your mind all of a sudden. The house was quiet. No TVs we're on, no fans, the stove hasn't started yet, and windows were closed. You felt the walls close in on you feeling like you were trapped. You backed yourself into a corner in the kitchen sliding down the wall.

"Calm down y/n" you mumbled to yourself. But it only got worse.

The silent was so load. You hadn't noticed tears going down your face. The memory repeating in your mind. You sit there with your knees to your chest starting to have trouble breathing. You try gasping for air multiple times. You hadn't heard the door open and close including Deku calling out your name a few times. When we walked in the kitchen he saw you on the floor. For a second he was wondering what was happened when you looked up at him and he saw your pale you were and you crying.

"Y/n!!" He said running to you. He ran to the ground with you and put you in his lap. He knew what was happening. And he knew how to help.

This hasn't been the first time he's seen you like this. You've done this before but not a lot. Maybe once or twice. But he still knew how to help and what to do. He held you in his arms pushing your hair out of your face.

"It's ok. I'm so sorry I wasn't here."

You were still gasping for hair and grabbing his shirt.

"It's ok babe, I'm here now, try to calm down and breathe."

You tried to just focus on him, and his voice. You breathed through your nose slowly and let out through your mouth. You started to calm down remembering you weren't alone. He kissed your forehead putting your foreheads together.

"You're ok now." He whispered. You felt safe and warm now.  He held your hand and your fingers intertwined. He stood up still not letting you go and went into the bathroom. He sat you down on the counter and ran you a bath. He helped you undress and put you in the warm bath. He got in with you and he never left you for a second making sure you were ok.