🍃 Hawks

this story contains weed so if you don't like that skip and if you do then hi :)

You smoked weed to help your nerves calm down and for you to sleep better because it makes you sleepy but it was mostly because it was just fun. One night when hawks had to get up early in the morning for work he couldn't sleep so he asked you if he could smoke with you.

"Y/n?" He said walking on the balcony with your blunt in your hand about to light it?

"Hm?" You said looking at him

"Can I smoke with you?" He said

You were kinda like surprised because he's never asked before but you didn't mind and said yes. He sat down while you put the blunt in his mouth and you lit it for him. He took a few hits and gave the blunt to you.

You took a few hits as well when you looked over at him.

"As much as I like to have the company, why did you wanna smoke with me?"

"I just needed to sleep and I'm wide awake baby bird."

He was so pretty. You passed the blunt back to him again after taking a few more hits off of it. You both smoked the entire blunt and ended up going inside and laying on the bed. You turned on a movie and started laying down with him.

"Hawks?" You said and looked at him

He looked like he's been looking at the tv for days. You couldn't help but laugh.

"Huh?? What?" He said looking all over the place and layed his eyes on you. He was obviously high.

"Nothing." You giggled and cuddled him.

"Your so pretty" he mumbled

"Hm?" You said

"What?" He said looking at you forgetting what he said

"I can't with you right now." You said laughing

"I don't see what's so funny. I'm just watching this movie." He said looking at you and watching the movie giggling

"Nothingg!!" You said

He cuddled you and put his head on your chest falling asleep. He managed to say a few little words before he drifted off to sleep.

"I love you.."