CHAPTER 1: Vague Memories

Walking down these quiet streets while holding our hands together. I felt the warmth and love that you had, guiding me back to my house while remembering our simple quarrels over simple things. I wish we could do this longer, but I guess this is the end of the cliff for me...

"Nine wake up already!" Lu shouted, but still Nine didn't seem to be awake. Therefore, his mother went upstairs to check Nine. "Wake up son or you'll be late to school" and she saw Nine crying as if he had been suffering from a nightmare. "Angel, come here to your brother's room!" Lu loudly said. "Why do you need me Mom?" Angel replied. "Help me wake up your brother. He seemed to be having a nightmare." "Brother, please wake up now. It's alright, we are here with you." Angel gently said. Moreover, Nine have woken up full of tears and crying it out. "What happened? Who was that man? Why do I feel my heart aches so much?" as I muttered.

"You're having those dreams again. Am I right brother?" Angel said. I just nodded and Mom eased her worry. "Okay, let's go down and we'll eat breakfast." Lu said. Mom served dishes and Angel helped her with table setting. Meanwhile, before leaving my room, I noticed something. "This bracelet looks so unique. Is it mine?" "I think I have seen this bracelet somewhere, but ahhhhhh my head hurts from my unclear memories." Then I went downstairs to eat. "Brother, Mom cooked all your favorite dishes and I also prepared your warm milk." Angel said. "My sister is a truly good girl, a thoughtful sister." 

They had finished eating. Lu washed the dishes and her children went upstairs to get ready for school. Angel was knocking at the door, saying, "Brother, can I enter?", and I replied, "Yes, come in. I am just packing my things to use at school." "By the way, here's your medication. Drink one now before I leave this room and take another one at lunch." Angel said. "Okay, thank you for reminding me." I replied. I doubt this medication because I do not know anything about it, but after taking one, my mind became calm, stable, and the most important is that my headache vanished. 

"Mom! Angel and I will be going to school now." I loudly said. "Oh wait a minute, here take your allowances, make sure to buy food and make more friends alright?" Lu said. "Mom, I'm not a kid anymore. Don't worry so much about me. Hence, focus on Angel. We don't know if she has a boyfriend." I humorously replied. "Brother! Are you insane? Do you want me to beat you to a pulp?" Angel angrily said. "Just kidding, but for sure, many people will fall in love with my sister because she's so charming. As expected, she inherited it from me." I boastfully said. "Oh, don't talk nonsense now, begin to walk and wait for your cab or you'll be late to school." Lu said.