Makoto x reader <3 fluff

(I'm sorry if you wanted smut, but Makoto is a frickin egg. So wholesome shit for you)

(Just a quick think from the Author, Blu, This is basically the killing game with you as an insert for Sakakya, minus the fact you die first- cause you aren't a murdering whore- hopefully- 😳)

You woke up in a room, all alone, your head spun with what seemed to be a concoction of drugs, and you couldn't really move yet. 

"What the hell-" You groaned, trying to stand up. After a minute or two, the sleepyness wore off, and you stood up quickly. It seemed to be a school classroom....? 'Huh, how-' You thought. Maybe you fell asleep in class-? The clock in the room proved otherwise, 6:30 AM. You look for a door, to find a large metal door, which after ten minutes you miraculously open. A woman, with large, jet black spirals in her hair was walking through the hallway, red heels clacking, she seemed calm.

"Hey! Who are you- Where am I?" You called after her. The woman turned and faced towards you, red eyes gleaming. You ran up to her, worried she'd walk away if you didn't speak fast. "I am Celestia Ludenburg." She looked at you, with a sort of evaluating look. "And you?" 

"Oh, right! Im (Y/N)(L/N)-! But where are we persay-?"

"And there we have a problem- we were summoned to the gym at 7:00 however, I imagine it will be explained." She held up a sheet of paper, detailing it. "That is where I was headed." 

"Alright, to the gym, I guess!" Celestia contitinues her walk to the gym, following the map on the paper. Soon you two arrive, opening the door. The gym was quite empty, only ten people perhaps, all different shapes and sizes, talking to each other. 

Among the teens, a small girl with a green blouse, and a brown skirt sat alone holding a computer. "Hello!" You said approaching her (HER LMAO- HAAHAHAHHAAHAHHA) you waved in her direction. The girl looks up fast, a bit disoriented. "Oh, um, Hi!" She returns a warm smile. 

"May I sit with you?" This girl was seemly kinder than Celestia, might as well make friends-! 

The girl nods, and looks at her computer again. 

"What's your name?" 

She shuts the computer. "Oh, Chiriro Fujisaki! Yours?" 

"(Y/N)(L/N) ! Nice to meet you Chiriro!" 

(Ok. Tired, finish later- NYEH)

Chiriro gave you a warm smile, but still went back to her computer. 

That's when you heard yelling. You darted you head to the sound, to see a man dressed in white, with high black boots and bright red eyes yelling at someone who had just entered the gym. The more you listened, you relized the yelling wasn't in anger or pain, just the fact that the slightly shorter newcomer was late.

You stood up to approach the two, the shorter brown haired newcomer sweating a bit, and smiling nervously. "Hello!" You waved at him, and soon was next to the brown haired boy. The taller aven haired one was now in a heated battle with someone with a... Bugle shaped pompadour-? No matter-

"Um, hello!" The boy smiled at you, and you could swear he looked familiar.