5.SOMEBODY I USED TO KNOW? IS BACK.__.PART I

Y / N 'S P O V

       I was so happy for both of them.

       "They look so good together!!", Jimin said while hugging me from the left side.

       "Yes, they made me remember our first meet", Tae said before, I could reply to Jimin and hugged me from the other side.

       "They are looking good together, and I don't think your proposal was like this, so they not made me remember of our time. One more thing stop hugging me from the sides, your holds are so tight that I can't breathe", I declared while struggling between them.

       Then we three left from there to give them some alone time.
         ___________

       "A Mexican burger with extra cheese and a blueberry smoothie", I ordered.

       As I was waiting for my order I felt someone's eyes on me, so I turned to my left and asked," What?? Why are you looking at me?"

       "Nothing. You look beautiful in this dress!!", Jimin answered.

       I chuckled at his compliment before asking," Well don't you think, you observed it very soon!! as we were just together, from the morning" (Note the sarcasm).

       "Well yes we were together from the morning but everyone was busy and you were with Tae so I didn't get to say!!", Jimin replied, don't know why I felt there was some sadness, hidden in his sarcasm.

       Then our orders arrived and we had some normal chats until we finished our food. After a while, we both left the cafe.

       Spending some time with Jimin is always been my favorite thing, it's like being with a person who is never gonna judge you and be a part of your little craziness.

        I remember last time when we were in a country bar as I was bored, we performed an act where he proposed me for marriage as he just got to know that I was pregnant, I know this sounds crazy but that was so amazing because people in the bar thought it was all real and cute as they started cheering for us. We had so much fun than pretending soon gonna be married couple.

        There are so many funny, cute memories I and Jimin have created together. Even I intend to create more!!
        ______________

       As I was so tired. I slept for the rest day. After a long beauty sleep, some voices coming from downstairs forced me to wake up. I tried opening my eyes but I was so tired that my mind was not ready to wake up. I blinked multiple times before finally opening my eyes.

       I lazily walked toward my closet's mirror and my eyes widened as I looked at my messy hair, wrinkled clothes, and puffy eyes, I plastered my hands over my face and turned around. As I could not handle the mess in front of me. Till then all the sleep in my eyes and mind was long gone.

       As I heard, the voices again and realize that the bedroom's door was open. I marched downstairs to see who's the voice it is?

       I stood at place stunned. The surprise was very much thrilling. There stood my Appa in the kitchen, flirting around Eomma while trying to help her in the kitchen.

       As I missed him so much, hoping him to not see me, I ran toward him and hugged him tightly from behind.

       "I missed you so much Appa!!", I said emphasizing 'so much'.

       "I missed you too my baby doll", he replied, while turning to me and hugging me more tightly. His nickname always gives me a shiver of happiness down my spine, bringing an very huge smile to my face.

       Soon the aroma of luscious chocolate cake filled in the room. Let me tell you my Eomma cooks the best food and especially when Appa comes back from the business trip, Appa always teases her saying that eomma cooks delicious food so he won't leave her for a trip next time.

       I know my Appa can be so cheesy, sometimes but I adore them a lot as a couple. I always think that will Tae and me would be such a couple who will stay together forever till death parts us? I wish we can be like them and stay together forever without any problems.

       After some time Lisa eonni also joined us. We all were enjoying the chocolate cake. Having an obsession with chocolate, I was eating like there will be no tomorrow. Everyone was laughing at me but I care less about it. What's there in laughing in it? Can't I even express my love for chocolate cakes now?

       My mother shook her head to stop the laughter. "We want to talk with you girls about something", she said later in seriousness.

       This got me shit scared. These words have the power to scare any teenager, true right? So this also confirms that I'm a normal teenager. I looked at Lisa her expressions told me that our feelings were mutual at this point, as she was scared too.

       As my and Lisa's face was telling that we both were trying hard to think of everything that can land us in trouble but our poor mind was not able to think about anything.

       So I gathered the courage to take the bet. "What do you want to talk about?", I asked in wonder.

       I and Lisa were eagerly waiting for her answer. Then dad cleared his throat which scared us like hell. "Well we were just wondering do you both have any plans for tonight", Dad asked.

       We both left a sigh of relief before replying, "No!!".

       "Well, I am totally free till this weekend", Lisa declared.

       "Would you both join us for the dinner tonight at Mr. Jeon's house", Mom asked nervously.

       Lisa immediately said yes, as she was in a good mood today. Her mood is like a jinnie you can ask her anything and she would not say NO to you. I chuckled at her behavior. I shrugged. Not caring where we had dinner. The only two things are required for me food and my family. As they both were present, I instantly agreed.

       "Sure but why exactly are we going to Mr. Jeon's house for dinner?", I asked still puzzled.

       "Since our business deal was perfect, Mr. Jeon my new business partner wants to have family dinner with us.", Dad said sounding proud of him.

       I smiled and nodded with agreement. My parents sighed happily as if their lives were depended on our agreement. It felt nice to see them HAPPY.

       "That's great girls. We will be leaving at 8 p.m. Don't go anywhere and dress nicely", Mom said excitedly.

       We both nodded and walked towards our room. As I had nothing to do ; I laid on my bed thinking what to wear for the evening. While thinking, I drowse and fell asleep again.
        _____________

Hello readers!!
Do tell me what you think who is coming?
Till then don't forget to like, comment your views and share my story!!