25. I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF, NEAR YOU!

"What? What mystery guy?" he asked all confuse.

I look at him seriously, he looked jumbled but I remember the night properly and I won't mistook about the mystery guy. I had the gut feeling that I was right, Jungkook is the mystery guy. And then a smirk formed on my face, for a moment I almost got fooled by his Oscar winning acting but I caught his falsehood when my eyes stopped on his ears, they were red in color and it only happens when Jungkook is lying.

"You don't know?" I asked.

"No! who he is? Btw," he asked back and it only made me madder at him as he was continuing the act.

"I don't think it must be you! You won't try to force yourself on me," I replied with a blank face.

"WHAT?" he questioned with utter shock and I smirked before acting upset.

"Yes! In the beginning he used to just kiss me randomly but then one day he just came into my room when no one was home, and then he forced himself on me then... I don't even want to go in to the detail because it still haunts, even I never told anyone about it either," I answered while crying with fake forced tears.

"NO! They must be two different persons," he stated.

"I don't think so! Why you think like that?" I triggered him.

"No, they are two different persons!" he said with stern voice.

"Why are you so sure?" I questioned.

"Because I never did that to you rather than just kissing," he yelled back.

"SO, it was YOU!" I stated.

"Whatever you just said now, was a lie?" he questioned and I nodded.

"Nothing like that happened with you?" he questioned again and I nodded.

"Are you gone mad? You just scared me to hell," he yelled.

"You don't get the right to be mad at me, Jungkook!" I said sternly.

"Yes, it was me! Your mystery guy," he agreed finally.

"How can you do that to me?" I asked with a high-pitched.

"I didn't had any bad intentions..." he tried to explain but I stopped him by showing him my hand.

"I don't want to listen anything," I said before walking away from him in rage. I went back to camp side and slept inside the camp. After a few minutes, I felt a figure beside me and a hand one my waist but I pretended to be asleep for some time until I actually slept.

In the morning, I woke up and found no one beside me. I got out of the camp with my stuff, Jungkook was standing near the lake facing his back at me. I didn't said anything and just started walking.

"Y/N stop," he yelled from behind and I stopped on my track.

"I know you are mad at me and don't wanna listen to me, but let me drop you home. You came with me, so you're my responsibility." He convinced.

"FINE!" I said stiffly without turning back at him and walked toward his car immediately. Jungkook joined me and after settling us in the car, he started driving.

The whole ride I kept my eyes shut and he didn't even utter a word either. After an hour we reached, he stopped the car and I opened my eyes before getting out. I walked inside without talking or even sparing a glance at him. After closing the door, I heard a loud bang! From outside. I peeked out of the door and saw Jungkook punching his car in frustration. I sighed before walking further inside and went straight to my room.

After a good shower I came out and saw Lisa laying on my bed while being busy on her phone. I walked toward the dressing table after keeping my towel on the rack.