23. ACCEPTING THE PAST AND PRESENT!

"Here's your coffee!" Lisa said while handing me the cup.

"It feels like ages, don't you think? We both sitting and enjoying a cup of coffee together," I asked while taking the cup. She nodded vigorously and sat beside me on the couch.

Today, Eomma and Appa had gone out for a one-day trip. So, Lisa and I had decided to take a day out for some sister time. Which includes no parents, boyfriends, best friends, or anyone to disturb the sister bonding.

"Yeah seriously! we were so busy in our lives and the problems that we forgot to relax," she retorted.

"Can we just skip the problem part, I don't wanna talk or remember it!" I mentioned while taking a sip of my coffee.

"Okay! Then let's talk about you and Jungkook," she said while wiggling her eyebrows at me with a slight grin. I gave her a puzzled look.

"What is there to talk about us?" I questioned.

"That's the whole point 'US'! When are you becoming us?" she asked with a curious yet serious face.

"Are you kidding me! Eonni there is no us between me and Jungkook and it can never be, we are just best friends," I retorted being a little mad at her

"Look Y/N it has been not a few weeks or months, it has been a total of ten months since your breakup. Tae did not only remove you but everyone connected to you from his life. The reason Jimin left is also connected to this!" Lisa semi-yelled at me while putting her coffee mug aside.

"Do you mean Tae told Jimin to leave?" I asked skeptically.

"Yeah! Jimin didn't want to tell us this because he didn't want you to get hurt and think of Tae as a bad guy, but while talking to Yoongi once I found the exact reason behind him leaving," she stated in fury.

"But why would he do that, Jimin was his cousin plus a very close friend?" I questioned.

"Because he tried to take your side! To tell him how much hurt you are by this break-up but Tae didn't want to hear anything about you, so he told him to leave his house if he still wants to convince some shit," Lisa explained.

Unknowingly tears started flowing from my eyes. I was not able to believe that Tae could do something like this. Mainly I felt guilty that because of me Jim left the town. There was sudden rage building inside me about Tae. Lisa tried to comfort me while hugging me. I broke the hug and took a deep breath before wiping the tears from my cheeks.

 I broke the hug and took a deep breath before wiping the tears from my cheeks