What Really Happened

1455 Years Ago...

"Uhmm... Diablo?? Can I do the colonizing this time??" Rimuru asked.

"That won't do RIMURU-SAMA we cannot let you exhaust yourself by these bugs." Diablo stated.

"B-B-But!!" Rimuru was upset.

"No is no! Rimuru-sama.. you can sit here and watch this planet become a more suitable place to live." Shuna stated.

"I'm bored! Look at Milim!! She is having fun exploring the place!!" Rimuru stated to them.

Benimaru appeared in front of them and kneeled.

"Rimuru-sama it seems like a powerful individual is coming and he is looking for you" Benimaru reported to Rimuru.

"Who is it?" Rimuru asked.

*Boom*
an explosion happened near rimuru's office.

"I am the God of War Martis. I heard there is a self proclaimed God roaming around killing my army therefore I will challenge you into a duel. If you lose you will bow down to me and hand over your subordinates. If you win you can take my head home." Martis said.

"God of War Martis? Ciel is that a thing?" Rimuru asked.

<<No, he is a self proclaimed God a human who was the strongest in his planet. Chances of him winning against you is 0.00000000000%>>

"That's a lot of Zeros" Rimuru smiled awkwardly.

"Good, stay here I'll handle it." Rimuru stood up but Benimaru made him sit again.

"I can take care of it please just sit down." Benimaru said full of confidence.

Prominence Acceleration!

"Hm, Making your weak subordinate fight me, you seem to under estimate me a lot." The self proclaimed God took a stance with his two handed sword and took on Benimaru's attack.

Destructive slash!.

But before his attack could even generate Benimaru's attack has already reach him.
By the time Benimaru's attack was extinguished he was already turned to ashes.

"Rimuru-sama the work is done." Benimaru bowed.

"Kufufufufu, as expected of Benimaru-dono. Such splendid way of exterminating the enemy." Diablo said.

"It was a given, he insulted rimuru-sama in front of us." Benimaru then turned around

"You didn't let us fight him! Benimaru!"
Testarossa said.

"I didn't want to waste time." Benimaru said.
And Testarossa pouted.

"Oi, Ciel How they so strong!" Rimuru asked.

<< They have always been this strong. >>

" Yeah right they are really preventing me from tiring myself for no reason. I'm not really the type of person that itches to fight but c'mon doing paperworks and not being able to do something else is hell for me!!" Rimuru thought.

Suddenly an idea came up.

"Ciel, by any chance do I have the ability to completely erase my presence.?"

<< You've had that ablity ever since you became a demon lord, master.>>

"Eh?? Really? Then why didn't I think of this!!" Rimuru slammed his head in the table.