Chapter - 39 : Moments

Chaudhary Family reach Rishikesh and to their home. Everyone settles to rest while Jeevika and Maanvi rush to their room. They open the door and the girls are surprised to see the scenario. The whole room is decorated with sisters' pictures and of the whole family. Jeevika is astonished to find her and Viren's picture as well. She suddenly remembered the bitter relationship with Viren. But, she smiles to find her sister chuckling at the pictures.

"Dii! Did you get all this done?" Maanvi asks her sister.

"Na Mannu! Rishikesh ka plan toh tune banaya na

"Na Mannu! Rishikesh ka plan toh tune banaya na. How can I get it all done?" Jeevika asks, even though she is perplexed as the pictures include the recent pictures of the sisters as well.

The sisters adore the pictures and Beeji interrupts them.

"Maine karvaya hai ye sab." She says softly.

"Wow Beeji! You're the best." Maanvi says as she hugs her.

"Kaise Na karti! Is ghar se hamari kitni yaadein judi hain. Aur tum dono ka bachpan bhi." Beeji says.

It was Beeji who forced everyone to leave Rishikesh and go to Delhi. She knew her late sons' memories won't let her come out of the grief. And it would have been good for both Maanvi and Jeevika and also their brother,that is Mahesh's son who is younger to both the sisters. It proved so as well.

"Main jaanti hoon, Beeji

"Main jaanti hoon, Beeji. Yahan se door rehna toh aapke liye bhi mushkil tha. Mumma papa ki yaadein jo thi yahan. Lekin kya hum kuch waqt ke liye yahan nahi reh sakte?" Jeevika asks, for, she wanted to stay here for a longer period.

"Lekin beta…" Beeji says, she's also worried about her son's business.

"Ma! Aap chinta mat kariye. Main toh kehta hoon, hum 6 mahine yahan rehte hain aur 6 mahine delhi mein! Kyunki dono ghar hamare hi toh hain." Mahesh says with a light smile.

"Sachii! Aisa ho sakta hai!" Maanvi chuckles

"Haan! Bas ab kuch din mein ho jayega." Mahesh replies while the sisters and Beeji look at him questioningly.

Mahesh smiles and tells them that he is planning to open a branch of his shop in Rishikesh. In the past 20 years, he's known as a businessman and he owns an electric showroom. He sells new technologies and devices. Now, he wants to open the same in his hometown. His son is willing to help and it will be a good game. Beeji is thoughtful but agrees, after all, she can't run away from her birthplace and also from the memories of her late son. Jeevika and Maanvi hug Mahesh and tell him that they're willing to help him if he needs any. The man agrees and then asks the ladies to take some rest. Maanvi and Jeevika also lie on the bed and Maanvi falls asleep while Jeevika is lost in her own thoughts.

*****
Vadhera House

Viren returns home and is still lost in his own thoughts. He can't understand what he should do. Viraat is all praises for Jeevika.

The lady has helped a lot in their business affairs

The lady has helped a lot in their business affairs. She has already chosen new interns for their business. Her pointers have been helpful. Emphasising on every little detail always helps in delivering good work, Viren is getting the point now.

He has lost three deals which could have been a great benefit for their business. Viraat has understood Jeevika when he(Viren) should have done it. She always thought about him before herself, but he didn't even thank her for taking care of his family and business as well. The business is still good because of Jeevika's pointers. The lady has done so much for him and he didn't even talk to her nicely. He could have befriended her if he didn't want to establish the relationship a husband and wife share. But he did nothing. He has hurt her till date and the lady has left him now.

Viren sighs deeply and meanwhile, his phone rings again and he takes the call. He is surprised to hear the caller. He is glad that his company has got another deal. A smile lights up his face. He assures the caller that they will meet up the next day. But, the caller or the client asks him to bring Jeevika as well. Viren is quite shocked and he says that Jeevika is quite busy but he will ask her to come. And meanwhile, the clients could come and meet him(Viren). The clients agree and Viren seems satisfied. After taking the call, he turns around and finds his grandfather on the door. The old man says something that leaves Viren shocked.

To Be Continued.

What did Vijay say to Viren?

Stay tuned.