Chapter - 18 : Wedding Plan

Vanshika comes to Chaudhary House and surprises everyone with her words. She looks at Jeevika and kisses her head.

" Ab main apni bahu ko apne ghar le jana chahti hoon

" Ab main apni bahu ko apne ghar le jana chahti hoon." she says.

Everyone including Jeevika are surprised at Vanshika's words. Beeji looks at Vanshika who smiles.

"Main jaanti hoon, ye khabar leke main achanak aayi hoon lekin main chahti hoon ab jeevika aur Viren ki shadi ho jaye."  Vanshika says.

"Lekin viren ji toh…" Jeevika says but pauses.

Vanshika walks towards Jeevika and holds her hands

Vanshika walks towards Jeevika and holds her hands. Vanshika knows why Jeevika is hesitating. She has tried to talk to her son, and she dearly wants to see Jeevika as her daughter in law. Vanshika puts her hand on Jeevika's head.

"Beta! Shadi se pehle toh har koi hichkichata hai. Tumhe bhi darr hoga, hai na. Tum chinta mat karo, shadi ke bad sab thik ho jayega. Viren ne hi toh kaha hai mujhse, ki main shadi ki baat aage badhaun." Vanshika says with a smile.

Jeevika looks at Vanshika in astonishment. The elderly lady nods her head in affirmation and Jeevika smiles. She's glad to know that Viren wants to marry her. Maybe, he changed his mind. She smiles and touches Vanshika's feet. Vanshika kisses her head and gives shagun to Jeevika.

"Ab main jaldi hi shadi ki date nikalvati hoon." Vanshika says.