Chapter - 3 : His Dillemma

Vadhera House 

Viren is walking to his room after attending the call. He passes by the hall where the elders of the family are talking. 

"Mujhe jeevika pasand hai

"Mujhe jeevika pasand hai. Main toh kehti hoon hume jald se jald shadi ka muhurat nikal lena chahiye." his mother says. 

"Thik keh rahi hai aap Vanshika. Hame bhi Jeevika pasand hai." Vijay Vadhera, Viren's grandfather says. 

"Lekin viren? Pata nahi kyun, shayad wo taiyar nahi is rishtey ke liye." Vanshika shares her worry. 

"Shadi ka muhurat nikalvaiye Vanshika. Viren ko main jaanta hoon, wo meri baat nahi taalega. Uski shadi jeevika se hi hogi. Wahi banegi Vadhera khandan ki badi bahu." He says. 

Vanshika nods, she is happy that she'll get a good and charming daughter in law. And about her son, she is sure, he won't deny. And love, it will eventually happen between the two. 

But Viren isn't happy. It's not that he didn't like Jeevika, the reason is that he didn't want to marry. He thinks that this is the time to make his career and not to get into the wedding knots. It might distract him. He moves to his room and sat on the bed. He has just got a call from a client, and he has to concentrate on his project, but the wedding is coming in between. 

He remembers Jeevika's words. She spoke so easily. 

"kuch kehna chahte hain toh keh dijiye. 

" I trust beeji. Wo mere liye jo faisla lengi, I'll accept it. 

"Aap wahi kijiyega jo aapko sahi lage."

"agar aapne na kaha, toh main samjhungi ki hamara sath likha hi nahi hai." 

Her words are echoing in his ears

Her words are echoing in his ears. She is l so matured, more than him. She believew her beeji, but that doesn't mean that she can't take her own decisions. He cannot deny that Jeevika is wrong. She is much prettier than he  expected. For once, he couldn't let his eyes leave her. But there is something that is bugging him.