Untitled Part 3

In the next few hours, nothing much changed. my stepdad and I mostly just sat there, looking as lifeless as my mum. 

when someone is sick and most likely going to die you try and find someone to blame, someone to blame for their death, I can easily blame my stepdad because if he wasnt around my mum wouldnt be pregnant and dying and I can VERY easily blame the new baby because if it wasnt there, my mum wouldnt be dying either.

hope. luck. happiness.

those words played over and over through my head like a stuttering CD player that had a broken disc in it. repeating itself over and over and over. I was the broken disc stuck inside of the CD player of bad luck, no happiness and no hope whatsoever.

I needed to believe in myself and all the people above, believe that I would be given hope, luck and happiness but there was a slim chance any of that would happen. 

I suddenly heard loud beeping and an announcement come across the ward "WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY IN ROOM 213, ANY FREE NURSE'S COME ACROSS TO 4TH FLOOR ASAP" there were nurses running down hallways comimg from all directions.. I didnt know what was happening until I realised my stepdad wasnt sitting next to me anymore he was running too, the door of my mums room was pushed open, and she was rushed out on a strecher and before I knew it, she was in the closest lift with the nurses and my stepdad. I had been left here, a blanket of silence swept across the ward.

I got up and started walking to the lift to be stopped by a nurse who was sitting at the desk the whole time and had just gotten off the phone in a rush. "hunny" I looked up "you might want to sit down" I went and took a seat and she started talking about my mum, to be honest I didnt want to hear it. I wanted to go up to see her, until I heard her end the sentence with "adelaide, your mum didnt make it"

Sorry guys, this was just a short chapter. just wanted to update for you guys! please vote, comment, follow thankyou! 

-kiralee