(7) 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐿

y/n's POV:

 Klaus stood up.

"I need to do something" he said and left.

While Pogo was trying to fix Grace, while Klaus was telling Diego, who was still looking for Hazel and Cha Cha, that he had lost someone and while Diego finally saw Hazel who was chatting with Agnes about their lives and the bird's lives before, I was sitting next to Five on his bed in his room.

"...so in your dimension I am just a fictional character who you can see on TV or in comics?" Five continued our talk.

"Yes"

"And I am not real? You can't talk to me?"

"Yes, you are not real there and yes, I can't talk to you there" I answered, giggling about his curiosity.

"But that's... impossible. I would want to talk to you there!" he said in disbelief.

"Well, I would've wanted to talk to you too but... here I am, now we can talk" I said.

"And I am lucky about that" Five said.

Our eyes met and I lost myself in his. He hold mine for just a second too long then he came closer and placed his hand on my cheek. Just a few inches closer and there wouldn't have been any space left between our faces, but then Luther entered, so we pulled apart quickly.

"Seriously?" Five whispered to his own.

"What's that?" Luther asked, pointing at the wall which Five had used to write on before.

"So you're coming in to ask this?"Five said very quietly, thinking only he would hear it. "A possibility map. Here are listed people whose deaths could prevent the apocalypse" Five stood up on his bed to point at some names.

They are innocent, I thought.

Luther went over and looked at the names.

"Who is he?" he asked, pointing at one of them.

"A gardener, I believe" Five, who now stood on the floor, answered, writing something into a note book.

I was trying hard not to tell them that none of those people have anything to do with the apocalypse.

"I can't let you go and kill innocent people!" Luther said sternly.

"Well, good luck stopping me" Five said, wanting to leave with a gun in his hands.

"You're not going anywhere" 

Suddenly, Luther's strong grip pulled me off the bed and then, faster as I could realise, he held me out of the open window.

"Hey, now you are trying to kill an innocent girl, Luther!" I said in fear.

Nothing under my feet to stand on. No safity. I looked down to see the ground far away under me.

Five turned around quickly and started aiming the gun at Luther.

"Put... Her... Down!" Five said slowly.

"Put the gun down. You're not killing anyone today. I know she's important to you, so don't make me do this... It's either her or the gun" Luther answered calmly.

Is he going to do the same he did to Dolores in the episode? Is he going to let me fall?, I asked myself. Even more fear spread in my body.

"You decide" he continued.

Five hesistated.

I felt Luther's grip loosen untill he really let me fall down. 

Please Five, just rescue me like in the show, I thought, closing my eyes.