(2) 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝐸 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝑆 𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑇

y/n's POV: 

Everyone was asking questions, their voices where overlapping. But Five, who was next to me, just watched me standing there overtaxed. 

Klaus was going to be kidnapped and tortured by Hazel and Cha-Cha, Patch was going to die, Allison was going to loose her voice because of Vanya who was going to totally freak out. Harold Jenkins. The Handler. Pogo. All those things ran through my mind like crazy. Was it a good idea to come here? 

"Are you okay?" Five whispered and pulled me out of my mind.

"Yes" I whispered back, hoping he heard me through the voices of the others. 

Luther started talking: "y/n, will you finally tell us what is going to happen? The apocalypse is coming and all you do-"

"CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET FOR A MOMENT?!" I cut him off. I didn't mean to sound this agressive. I shouldn't have come here. A tear dropped out of my eye when I thought about Uncle Harry, who would probably help me right now, like he always did. And if he knew I was in the Umbrella Academy right now...

I felt a hand on my back and I turned around. It was Five who led me out of the kitchen. He teleported us into his room and we sat down on the bed. I was exhausted and felt a bit strange. We just looked into each other's eyes for minutes.

"Why did you come here?" Five suddenly asked.

"Well, my life wasn't that nice there"

"And what exactly is 'there'?"

"I can't tell. It's another dimension and now I'm- Now I'm somewhere else..."

Five stood up and grapped a piece of chalk, then he wrote something on his wall, I just looked at him strangely. He sat down next to me again, staring at the floor. He was probably thinking about formulas in related with the apocalypse or different dimesions or something...

"Should I stop the things I know about?" I then asked, thinking about that they will fail stopping the apocalypse or Vanya and what will happen to the other people like Patch.

"No, you shouldn't. You'd mess up the timeline and everything what's coming is our destiny" 

"Mess up the timeline..." I said quietly and smiled.

"What did you say?" Five asked and I looked at him, smiling. He started to smile too and his cheeks formed dimples. I started laughing.

"Come on, what's so funny, y/n?"

"It's just.." I thought about season two and the sparrows. "In season two, you messed up the timeline more than possible" I said, still laughing.

Suddenly, Five put his forefinger on my lips. Shit, that was so damn attractive... But he looked serious.

"Shhh. We shouldn't know about that. It would destroy the timeline even more. Promise me you don't tell anyone about what you know"

"I promise" I said, although it didn't make any sense to me.

Pogo entered the room.

"y/n, would you follow me? I'll show you your room"

"Yes, of course, thank you" I said and went to Pogo.

"Bye Five" I turned around.

"Bye" he answered.

Pogo led me through a long floor into a small room with a bed, a desk and a wardrobe. The moon was shining through the curtains of the window.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay"

"As long as you will help us, of course"

"I will, I promise. Good Night Pogo"