(10) 𝑀𝐴𝑌𝐵𝐸 𝐼 𝐷𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑃𝑂𝑊𝐸𝑅𝑆

y/n's POV:

"So, do you know where Vanya is?" Five asked me.

"Let me think" I answered.

The hut.

"There is a hut. In a forest. Harold told Vanya that it's his grandmother's hut" 

"Can you lead us there?" 

"I think so"

"Let's take Allison with us, I think she has the stromgest relationsship to Vanya" Five suggested. I nodded and we went downstairs.

Allison, Klaus and Diego were sitting on a desk, eating breakfast.

"But how can we protect her?" I heard Allison talking.

"Take it eaaasy Allison. You have superpowers!" Klaus said.

It almost looked like Diego didn't even care. He looked at his cup of coffee and sighed.

"Ohhh, there you are", Klaus smiled as he noticed us, "I thought you had 'no time for breakfast'!"

"We don't" Five said. 

"We just wanted to go find Vanya. With Allison" I said.

"I'm in!" Allison immediatly said and stood up. "Where do we go?"

Later:

We got out of Allison's car after we had arrived. 

"If I didn't know that there is a psychopath living here, I would say that it is very beautiful here" I looked around to see a lot of trees, a calm lake and birds were singing.

"I know that there is a psychopath living here, so I would almost say it's kinda creepy" I whispered.

Five took my hand.

"Is it that hut up there?" Allison turned around, looked at me and the suddenly looked down at our hands.

"Ohh", she smiled, "Since when are you two-"

"No time for this" Five cut her off.

"Let's go" I said and we walked over to the hut.

As we stood in front of the wooden door, Allison said "Vanya, are you here?" Then she knocked at the door.

A few seconds later, Vanya opened.

"What do you want?" she said quietly.

"Is Ha- I mean, is Leonard here?" Five asked.

"No, why?" Vanya answered.

"Can we come inside for a moment?" Allison said calmly.

Vanya hesistated but then she agreed.

It was pretty dark inside and almost everything was made out of wood. Right next to the door stood a book shelf and in front of it was a chair.

"Vanya, we want to warn you" Allison began, Vanya stayed silent.

"Leonard is dangerous. Very dangerous" Five said with a sharp voice.

"Five!" Allison turned around to look at us, standing behind her.

"Dangerous?" Vanya looked confused. "I thought I was dangerous, I mean, I will cause the apocalypse!" she said angrily.

"How does she know?" I whispered.

"I was there" apperently Vanya had heard my whsiper. "I was there when you told the others yesterday. I just wanted to talk to Allison, turned out she had better things to do, like believing some girl who is not even from this dimension" she walked over to me. 

"Do you really think you can just come into our lives and claim that I am a world destroyer?" with every word she came closer.

"Vanya! Leave her alone" Five said.

"And now you're here to tell me that the only person who really loves me, is dangerous?" Vanya continued.

"Vanya... that's not true!" Allison said sadly.

Vanya turned around. "You're my sister, Allison. I thought you would be on my side"

"I am, Vanya. And I love you, that's why I want to protect you from him" 

I saw a tear dropping out of Allison's eye.

"You don't love me. You all never loved me. I was always the useless sibling. Because I have allegedly no powers. And now you are trying to make everything worse" she turned back to me.

"I do not-"

"Maybe I do have powers" Vanya said.

The lights around us began to flicker and the wind started blowing. I heard the sounds of the trees and of a wind chime.

The throat cut.

I remembered what happened to Allison in the show. Will Vanya cut my throat now? I started to shiver. Five noticed and wrapped his arm around me.

"This is enough, Vanya" I heard Five saying but Vanya didn't react.

It was getting windier and windier.

"Vanya! What is going on?!" Allison yelled.

"Me" that was the last thing Vanya said before I felt a huge pressure pressing against my chest. And then everything got black.

Five's POV:

"y/n!"

She does have powers.

"Oh my god" Allisons words pulled me out of my mind and I realised what had just happened. The wind had stopped and the noises had become quiet.

She threw her against the wall. She threw y/n against the wall. With her powers.

"Fuck!" I shouted and ran over to y/n, Allison following me.

I tried to wake her up. "y/n!" I yelled while shaking her body.

"Wake up please"

"Is she breathing?" Allison asked.

I got down to check her breathing. But there was nothing. No breathing. Fuck.

"She isn't" I said, afraid that Allison wouldn't hear me because of the fear in my voice.

"Please not. Please come back" I whispered and felt my eyes filling with tears.

"I'm calling the others" Allison said. "Five?"

I looked at Allison.

"She will be fine"

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

a/n: welll, I haven't updated this in a long time but I basically just lost motivation haha. Still, I think I'll finish this story just to become better at writing.

 Still, I think I'll finish this story just to become better at writing