Ch-3: Nightmare

Shinobu was making her way back to the Butterfly Estate. Birds were happily singing and the flowers were a blast of hues. The amount of butterflies there made it seem like a rainbow full of color was engulfing the Estate. The exact opposite of what what going to happen. 

Suddenly, she saw her now, most frequent visitors, leaving the Estate. 

"Yaoi's tempura was so good, now I'm full...."

"Her's name's not YAOI it's AOI, you absolute idiot!"

"WHADDYA SAY, MONITSU?"

"...."

"Guys...." 

"You know, others are trying to rest and recover here..." said Tanjiro, giving a 'I'll kill you if you don't shut up' smile. 

"EEEEEEEEK! WE'RE SORRY, TANJIRO!"

'Monjiro's aura is so threatening now...'  

Shinobu couldn't help but giggle at the trio's antics. 

The three boys had only now noticed her presence. 

"SHINOBU SAMA!" exclaimed Zenitsu and Tanjiro, bowing immediately. 

"SHINOBOKU! FIGHT ME!" exclaimed Inosuke, immediately being punched by Tanjiro

"Ara, you guys haven't changed, have you?" she asks. 

"We're sorry for disturbing you, Shinobu-Sama, we'll be going right now!" said Tanjiro, before taking- no, literally DRAGGING his friends away with him.

Shinobu went down the road, only to witness someone with pigtails and big blue eyes running towards her. 

"Shinobu-Sama! SHINOBU-SA-SAMA!" said Aoi running to her with nearly tears in her eyes. 

"IT'S GIYUU-SAMA! HE'S IN HORRIBLE CONDITION!"

"Calm down, Aoi, explain what happened." 

"Well, ba-basically, Giyuu-Sama told me he wa-was going to train, and I told him no, bu-but I had to go take care of other patients, so I-I left him alone for an hour, a-and then.." Aoi began to sniffle

"I saw him collapsed and coughing bloo-blood everywhere and he.. he was only one step away from his bed! And, I don't know what to do I sh- I should have been more responsible and-" Aoi burst into tears. Though she acted tough, she was still just a kid. And as of now, she was scared.

"Shush, Aoi. This isn't your fault. He's still alive. That's all we need as of now." said Shinobu, softly, trying to calm Aoi down. 

Truth be told, even Shinobu was worried.

"Aoi, take rest. I'll take care of Tomioka."

She walked to Giyuu's room. She was in front of the door when..

"N-Nee-San, I-I'm s-sorry.."  she heard a coarse voice whisper. 

"Please, d-don't go.."

"Th-That's a-a demon.."

"C-Come back..."

"N-No, th-this can't be happening.. n-not again.."  the voice was cracking.

"NEE-SAN!" screamed Giyuu jolting upwards, before coughing blood all over his white sheets, and collapsing. 

Shinobu ran over to Giyuu. His situation was bad. Very bad. 

The Hashira Meeting

"Thank you for attending, my sweet children. I hope to see all of you in great shape the next time we meet. Any questions?" asked Oyakata-Sama.