Kalvin Phillips//Injury

For: _chloeh_z
Analysis: Your boyfriend (Kalvin) gets an injury so you help him recover
Type: Fluff
Warnings: None

You were currently sat in the stadium that your boyfriend and his team were playing in, it was going really well until one of the opposite team players decided they wanted to trip Kalvin over and he landed straight on the ground and of course the second it happened you immediately rose from your seat and began jogging towards him as they were carrying him away.

It had been ten minutes since the incident and you were both sat in the medical room after the medical team had checked on his leg and said that 'he just needed to rest for the next month or so' which leaded in Kalvin being very moody as that means no more football. You had tried talking to him several times but you just got a simple 'whatever' which wasn't the nicest thing ever said. "You do understand I'm trying to help you and make sure your okay don't you?", you said with a slight mean tone to it. "Well, I don't need your help do I? Your talking isn't making everything better again", he shot back at you. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm trying to make sure your okay and I get this. Well fine then I'll leave!", you you shouted followed by you getting out of your seat and heading towards the door. "Wait! Please don't go!... I'm sorry", he quickly began. "You know I love you", he then finished making you sigh but also hide the smile that was trying to form on your face. "You know I love you too", you replied whilst sitting down and kissing him.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hope you enjoyed this one! Love you ❤️❤️❤️