Chapter 1

Jisoo's Pov

I wear my coat and head out of our apartment to go take a nice night walk around the streets it's 1:30 am and I couldn't sleep so I thought some fresh air would help.

"Oh, a convenient store' I love the food from convenient stores there so tasty.

I go inside and grab Ramen and sausage and go to the cashier and buy it, Gosh that was cheap.

I sit at a table and eat my food once I am done I go out of the store and walk around with the cold breeze hitting my face.

I go to an empty park I mean what do I expect it is 1 am in the morning.

I go inside the park but I hear crying sounds what the-.

Is there a GHOST here omo, "Should I leave" I turn around to leave when the crying sound increases and that increases my curiosity.

"I'm Jisoo, I'm Okay" I keep on saying that following the crying noises.

Finally, I spot something on the ground well I mean someone on the ground.

I go and tap the person on their shoulder as they turn around and look at me.

OH MY GOD, THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS TRUE I AM PROBABLY DREAMING.

V- Sunbaenim.

"J-Jisoo-ssi?" He asks questioningly.

"V Sunbaenim are you ok why are you crying is everything all right," I ask and he quickly wipes away his tears and looks at me sternly I mean it is awkward we are idols who are shipped the most, what was the name again something like V-Vsoo or Taesoo ah yeah Vsoo.

"Jisoo-ssi no no I am not crying everything is fine please don't bother about it just like everyone else," He says as a tear escapes his eye, ok he is definitely not ok.

"Please don't say that you can tell me what happened," I say and I was a little hesitant about what I was going to do right now but I did it.

I hugged him

I shocked him as he looked startled but slowly hugged me back and buried his neck in the crook of my neck and started crying his heart out.

I slowly rub his back making sure I comfort him.

He slowly pulls out of my embrace and looks down from embarrassment.

I put my hand under his chin and lift it making sure he looks at me.

"What happened V sunbaenim is everything alright," I ask as he shook his head basically saying everything is not alright.

"Do you wanna share it?" I ask but he looked a bit uncomfortable and I understand that this is literally the first time we talked well we did talk when we were Mc's together but that doesn't count.

"It's ok you don't have to-" He cut my sentence off as he starts talking.

"I broke up with my girlfriend, and I couldn't concentrate on anything because of that, and because of that my dancing and singing skills are going down and my company is pressuring me too much because I not doing anything good enough, I started getting scared for everything I am always crying all the time I am never happy anymore I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do my job properly, I can't satisfy my fans or my company and not even my members, I fell like giving up on everything the one person I loved more than my whole life cheated on me with someone else right in front of my eyes I had no one next to me when I was going through my biggest heartbreak I live alone I didn't tell my members anything because I didn't want to disturb them, and now people are spreading hate over me on the internet I read everything they say about me and it kills me every time, I can't I just can't I have no one to support me, and those shitty interviews keep on asking me stupid questions, don't they get it I am not in my right mind to answer theye're stupid questions, I can't smile anymore I feel empty, I feel like a piece of trash which is what people are basically calling me no one believes in me, no one supports me anymore I just need someone but there is no one for me I know I have my members but I can't disturb them they're all already going through a lot, I just don't feel like living, I feel like dying right now. He says crying hard

For the first time in my life I feel like crying after hearing what he said, he is going through so much, He doesn't deserve any of this, He deserves a lot of happiness.

I hug him tightly caressing his hair saying "It's gonna be okay".

After he calms down a bit we pull away and I smile at him sweetly and he tries his best to return it but couldn't and I don't blame him for it.

"If you don't mind can you tell me who is your girlfrie- I mean Ex-Girlfriend who made you like this". I ask him and he looks at me and a tear left his eyes as I wipe it off

"Sana, Minatozaki Sana," He says and my jaw falls down on the ground like what does he mean Sana like Sana from the girl group Twice.

"W-what Sana as in Sana from the girl group Twice," I ask and he slowly nods his head.

"Oh my," I say

"God" He completes my line and sighs.

He then looks at me and then my body (Correction; My clothes).

"I-I'm so sorry," He says and suddenly looks away from me.

"Oh no no V Sunbaenim please don't say sorry it's ok," I say and smile at him,

"Call me Taehyung, not V sunbaenim," He says still looking away from me, "but why was he looking away," I thought and look down at my clothes and man my cheeks turned red, as I cover my body with my hands.

I was wearing a plain white t-shirt His tears made my T-shirt wet and now my freaking bra was visible.

I pull my coat zip-up covering my wet shirt "Ahhhh good thing I am wearing a zipper coat" I sigh as he turns back to face me again.

We then walk around and talk about each other but he seemed really dull and I could clearly see his dark circles which were still visible in the night sky, I kept trying to lighten up the mood by making stupid jokes which I would myself end up laughing too.

I look at my watch and Curse at myself I have been out for 2 hours it is 3:30 I have to leave.

I look at my side and look at V Sunbae- Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ahh I have to leave it's getting late I have a photoshoot tomorrow Manager-nim is gonna kill me If I get late, you know like have beauty sleeps. I cringe at myself for saying that.

I turn around and walk away, Why the hell did you say that Kim Jisoo.

I walk by the convinient store I ate at few hours ago and wondered if Taehyung ate anything, I am genuinely worried about him

I stop at my place when I hear running footsteps.

I turn around to see Taehyung panting and holding his knees.

Oh please don't tell me he came running here to catch up with me.

"Jisooya *pant* I forgot to *pant* ask your Number" He says.

You can clearly say I was shocked because he came running here just to ask me my number but then I sweetly smile at him and give him my number which he saved in his phone.

He didn't even smile once the whole time but I understand that it is tough to smile when your hurting so much, he seems so scared of everything going around him, He seems so Fragile.

"Bye and Thank you for what you've done you really didn't have to do anything but you did and I am really grateful for that" He says with a straight face but his eyes show a lot of gratitude.

I smile at him.

"Don't say Thank you everyone deserves to be comforted when they're low and I just did that to you when you did need someone to comfort you" I say and turn around to leave smiling that I helped someone today.

1424 Words

Hi, Lovelies.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of "IN LOVE WITH YOU", I hope you guys love and support this story a lot.

Tell me what you think about this chapter down in the comment section.

I'll see you guys in the next chapter love you, Nyeongan!!!!!!!💕💞💜🥰.