CHAPTER 2

(Warning: I did not proofread this chapter so don't mind the mistakes)

3rd person's Pov

2 weeks after Jisoo and Taehyung met at the park

"Oh my god I can't believe that we are actually attending the MAMA 2020" Lisa squeals

"I know right sajagnim never sends us to MAMA I am very excited to be back here," Chaeyoung says.

"But what if we get mistreated by MAMA just like iKON," Jennie says

"Chill Jennie don't be negative it's gonna be alright ok," Jisoo says with a reassuring smile.

"Girls are you ready we need to get there the ceremony is about to start" Manager-nim butts in

(BLACKPINK'S MAMA 2020 LOOK).

The girls go inside and sit in their places

They greet all their co-idols present there they sit right behind EXO.

Suddenly the crowd starts going wild the girls turn around to look at what the crowd was cheering at to see the kings themselves.

(This is basically from the ON era)

They come and sit literally behind BLACKPINK

The girls get up and bow at their BTS Sunbaenims.

All of them share a smile except for one person.

Kim Taehyung.

He didn't smile at all, Jisoo and Taehyung make eye contact as she sweetly smiles at him and he just looks at her with a blank expression and sits down in his place.

Taehyung's Pov

She looks very beautiful when she sweetly smiles at me like that.

I wish I could return her a smile but I can't smile it feels like I forgot how to smile completely.

Does she remember what happened between us, Nah I don't think she does I mean what I am even thinking she Jisoo, Kim Jisoo from the biggest girl group in the world BLACKPINK she has so many other works to take care of.