Chapter 8

(Is it just me or is anyone else just obsesses with Loco, anyways back to the story lol)

Taehyung opens his eyes as he gets greeted by the sun hitting his face.

he looks around as he sees the whole room in a mess the soju bottles lying on the floor Jin, J-hope, and Namjoon sleeping on the floor hugging each other, Lisa, Chaeyoung, and Jennie sleeping on the bedroom couch together as Jungkook, Suga are sleeping almost on top of each other as Jimin sleeps below the couch hugging a soju bottle.

Wait where is the person who was next to him on the bed last night

He closes his eyes as he just thinks about what they had to go through last night 

(fLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT)

"Ohmygod He's so heavy"  She squeals

"Jisooya leave the guys I'll carry them you carry the girls and put them on the couch,"  He says

Jisoo takes the 3 girls and carefully throws them on the couch as the three girls snuggle closer to each other.

 basically what happened is Jimin raised the idea of drinking so all of them agreed except for Jisoo and Taehyung who weren't in the mood to drink so what happened is all these 9 people drank a lot and got drunk and started screaming laughing dancing and singing making Taehyung and Jisoo their babysitters.

"Taehyung istg are you sure you're just gonna leave them on the floor like that?"  she asks looking at the boys who are literally on the floor.

"No nO NO I DIDn't stEAl ThAt BANNana MiLk"  Jungkook shouts as he falls back on the ground next to Suga snuggling closer to him.

Taehyung and Jisoo look at each other as they both sigh.

"Well I guess they can sleep on the floor,"  She says

Jisoo jumps on the bed and she covers herself with the bedsheets making herself comfortable.

Taehyung comes out of the bathroom as he sees Jisoo sleeping cutely on the bed a small smile appears on his face "Cute"  He thinks as he slowly sleeps on the bed next to her making sure she doesn't wake up.

He turns to her side as he looks at her sleeping cute face.

 a smile appears on his face as he shakes his head and closes his eyes drifting to sleep.

(Wow this man smiled again after almost 2 months, good job Jisoo)

(End of Flashback)

"Where is she?" He asks himself as he looks around.

He gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom, he brushes his teeth and goes out to see his friends still sleeping he shakes his head as he goes out and goes down to the kitchen.

He sees a petite figure in the kitchen, he smiles as he takes out his phone and clicks a quick photo.