Chapter 4

I woke up as my phone rings, I lift the call as it said "UNKNOWN" but regreted it instantly

OTP

???: "Taehyung baby how are you, do you miss me, I miss you too my baby".

He scoffs as he heard the person

Taehyung: "How did you get my number," He says in the deepest and scariest voice

Sana: Forget that I have my ways but how did I perform yesterday in the award show? you always tell me how I did after any award show I performed in.

his heart clenched hard as he remembers how he would always compliment her after her performance.

Taehyung: I didn't watch your performance and even if I did I wouldn't have cared even a bit.

Sana: "Why be so rude you know you can be sweeter like you used to be"

Taehyung: "If you wouldn't have cheated on me with that best friend of yours," he says and hangs up on her and blocks her number.

He gets up as he looks at himself in the mirror he looks tragic his hair messed up bad, his very black dark circles with carry bags under, his pale and dry lips, his dry golden colour skin which is not glowing like always he just sighs because looking at himself scares him because it reminds him of a ghost.

He comes back from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower body exposing his upper body with wet hair droplets of water falling.

he checks his message as he sees a message from "BLACKPINK Jisoo-ssi" he opens the message and reads it

A LOOK AT BLACKPINKS'S DORM

"YO! YO! YO! WASSUPPPPPPPPPPPPP" The Maknae in the house screams

"YAH LALISA I ALMOST DROPPED MY CROSSAINT BECAUSE OF YOUR SCREAMING" The other maknae screams in her Aussie accent from the kitchen.

"GUYS SHUT UP I AM TALKING TO KAI AND HE CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING BECAUSE OF YOUR SCREAMING" The cat screams as she is busy talking to her long term boyfriend Kim Jongin aka Kai from EXO. People thought they broke up back in 2019 but what they didn't know was that they are still dating, but for some reason, Jisoo always felt that there was something off about Kai but she never thought of it seriously.

Her thoughts were cut off as her phone ringtone started ringing

"MAKE EM WHISTLE LIKE A MISSILE BOMB BOMB" her ringtone screams out displaying the ID who she never thought would be calling her "Bangtansonyeondan Kim Taehyung-ssi".

"What the-," she says as she lifts the call at puts it next to her ear

OTP

"Anyeonghaeseyo," She says