F*cking Psycho

A/n: I'd like to thank my friend Noah for leaving such a kind comment on my first chapter! Also this chapter gets somewhat spicy, and the next one will certainly have full-blown smut so if that makes you uncomfortable you can skip these chapters!

"Hey, Wes." I said as he rolled the window down. 

"Hey... Your nose is worse than I thought, you sure you're okay?" He asked, a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to say that what happened back there wasn't your fault. Or Fred's. People just argue sometimes, it's okay to be mad." 

"But what if it is my fault? I'm fucking psycho, something's wrong with me and I hate it." 

"Nothing is wrong with you. You're fucking amazing, and one of the best artists and guitarists I've ever met. You're so creative, with your make-up, guitar playing, and drawing. Even if you have issues sometimes, we all do. And you're perfect to me."

I think he teared up a bit but he looked down so I couldn't tell. I heard the click of the car door unlocking and he mumbled "get in."

I opened the passenger side door and got in beside him, rubbing my arm nervously. 

He rolled the window back up and looked at me, smiling. "Did you mean that shit or are you just trying to make me feel better?"

"I meant every damn word of it." I said.

"I fucking love you. So much. And I'm tired of hiding it." He burst out, it took me by surprise because I just wasn't expecting him to feel the same.

My mind and heart were racing, I couldn't believe it. I think I stared for a bit too long because he sputtered out an apology as if he had done something wrong.

"I'm sorry, it's okay if you want nothing to do with me, I know me and your brother fight too much for us to ever be a thing, you deserve someone better-"

I shut him up with a kiss on the lips. He just stared for a moment.

"I love you too, you damn spaz." I said.

He kissed me back passionately, stopping after what felt like an eternity so that we could breathe. 

"Wanna go for a drive?" He asked me. I knew why, too. It wasn't the best idea to make out in my brother's drive way.

"Yeah." I said.

He put his hand on my thigh as he pulled out of the drive way,  driving towards his house. I put my hand on top of his. He rubbed up and down my leg, in a comforting way not in a perverted way. He didn't make any extreme advances yet, which is one of the reasons I love and respect him so much.

We were almost completely silent as the car stopped in front of Wes' house. We sat in the car perfectly still for a moment before turning to each other and kissing again. I put my hand behind his head, running my fingers through his hair. 

He stopped and got out of the car, and so did I. He fumbled with his keys to get inside as soon as possible. As soon as the door was unlocked he practically dragged me inside. He pressed me against the wall and kissed me roughly, making me produce small whimpers. 

We made our way to his bedroom, practically tumbling onto the bed. He stopped before going any further and asked, "You sure you want this?"