Good Morning, I Guess?

I rolled over to hug Wes but instead was greeted with a jungle of dreads.

Opening my eyes, I let out a banshee-like scream.

It definitely was not Wes in my bed, but Jonathan instead.

He woke up from my scream, letting out a surprised yelp. I guess he got drunk last night and didn't know this was my room.

"Jesus fucking christ, it's six in the morning!" Fred said, barging in.

Wes poked his head up from the floor, so I could see him from the foot of the bed.

"Why the hell are you in the floor?" Jonathan asked.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked him.

"... Touché." He said.

After stretching and yawning, I asked, "Where's everyone else?"

"Somehow still sleeping after that demon scream you just did." Fred said.

"Not anymore." John said, standing in the doorway.

"Uh... sorry about that." I said, scratching my head nervously.

"Nah, you're fine. I need to get up anyways and head back home."

We all got up and got dressed, not questioning any of the strange places everyone else fell asleep.

Like how Fieldy was laying over the back of the couch in a ragdoll-like position. Or how Sam was in the bathroom floor covered in a mix of his own vomit and probably someone else's.

"Damn, looks like you guys got pretty wild last night. I missed out." I said, looking at the chaos they caused.

"At least you won't be hungover like these idiots." Fred said. "Oh, and could you feed the dog? I gotta drive these guys home."

"Sure." I said.

I poured some food into the dog bowl and went into the living room. Wes was sitting on the couch looking miserable.

"Let me guess, hangover?" I asked.

"Yeah, hurts like hell." He answered, putting his hand on his forehead.

I decided to pour him a glass of water and grab a bottle of Tylenol.

"Thanks."

"No problem," I said, smiling. "Aren't you going with Fred and the others?"

"I brought my own car here." He said.

I sat down beside him and laid my head on his shoulder. We sat like that for what felt like hours.