Overprotective, much?

-Smut Warning-

"Yes, I need you." I answered him. 

He had a cheeky grin on his face, reaching into his drawer to grab a condom.

I got a good look around his room, seeing his collections of bones and weapons, and his art on his walls. Most people would've been disturbed by the things he was into, but it made him more interesting to me.

He slid the rubber onto his cock, which was larger than I expected. I stared for a bit too long again and his face went red.

"Sorry if it isn't what you were hoping for." He said nervously.

"It's perfect, Wes. You're perfect." I said.

He pinned me down onto his bed with that hot grin of his, his hands holding mine down over my head. We made out again for a moment, then he stopped to pull his shirt off.

I got the message and start removing clothes myself, getting a bit self conscious as I took my shirt off. It wasn't that I was ugly or anything, but I didn't think of myself as a model. Wes might have been expecting some perfect Victoria's Secret body, and I certainly didn't have that. 

"Hey, it's okay." He told me, noticing me hesitating. "You're fucking gorgeous." 

I smiled as I removed the rest of my clothes, presenting myself to him. We went back into our original position, this time he slowly and gently pushed himself inside me.

This wasn't the first time for either of us, but it had been a while since I had done anything like this and he was big so it kind of hurt. He comforted me by kissing my neck softly and whispering in my ear. 

I let him know it was okay to keep going so he started to thrust. A knot started forming in my gut. He hit the right spot every damn time.

"Harder, Wes~" I moaned out.

"Fuck..." He groaned.

He thrust harder, making my back arch. Before I knew it, we both had came. He pulled off the condom and tossed it into his trash can, laying down beside me.

I was still a panting mess, my chest heaving with every breath. 

"I love you so damn much." Wes said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you more." I said.

We fell asleep like that, only waking up to banging on the door.

"Who the fuck... Holy shit what time is it?!" I asked.

Wes looked very tired and very unsure of the time or anything related. 

"I have no clue... Oh shit, I think it's Fred." Wes said.

"I left without telling him, he's probably worried sick."

Wes quickly struggled to get some pants on, hopping to the door as he pulled them on.

I decided to put on one of his shirts, to get a reaction out of both of them. Walking into the living room I saw Fred. He looked relieved to see me, but also had a look on his face that screamed "What the fuck?!" once he realized that me and Wes fucked.

"You fucked my sister?!" He practically screeched.

"Yeah, what about it?" Wes said, putting his arm over my shoulder.

"You don't just fuck your friends' sisters like that, man. That's fucked up." 

"This is what I want, Freddie. It doesn't hurt anyone, and we're both happy. Calm down." I said.

"Fine, but if he hurts you I swear I will kill his bitch ass." Fred said, glaring at Wes.

"Says the one who nearly broke her nose." Wes mumbled.

"That was an accident!" Fred yelled.

I just grinned. "We got a record to finish, don't we boys? Let's put this shit behind us for now." 

"I thought he was quittin'?" Fred pointed out.

"I think I'll stick around for a bit." Wes said with a smirk.

We grabbed our instruments and went to the recording studio shortly after to finish this damn album.