Celebrating

The guys had just finished up recording the new album, Significant Other. It was pretty badass too. Since things went so well, we decided to celebrate. And by celebrate I mean drink beer and smoke pot with the guys from KoRn.

I was rolling a joint, sitting between Wes and Fred on the couch. After I finished, I passed it to Sam.

Surprisingly enough, Fred smoked the least of the group. But he still would take a hit if he felt like it.

Wes put his hand on my thigh as we sat there, getting a curious look from the others.

I honestly had no idea how they hadn't caught on yet, we'd been practically eyeball fucking the whole time.

To break the awkward silence, Lethal looked at Brian and said, "Head, you still got that shitty tattoo?"

"Hey, it wasn't that bad!" Fred said defensively.

"That shit said 'HoRn' and you can't deny it." Wes said.

"You told us you'd been tattooing a few years now, and somehow I believed it." Brian said.

I chuckled at their bickering, petting Fred's pug.

To finally get a message across, I sat on Wes' lap with an "innocent" smile.

Fred scoffed. It was funny seeing him irritated by this. The other guys mumbled things like "So that's what they were doing last night."

After another hour or so of random chatting and drinking, I decided I was kind of tired.

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna crash." I said, yawning.

"Goodnight, babe." Wes said.

"Goodnight." The rest of the guys said.

I went to my bedroom and changed into something more comfortable.  As I laid down, I got to thinking. Their song Nookie was stuck in my head and I thought, what if Wes was just in it for the nookie?

Nah, he's a better person than that. I'm just paranoid.

As I drifted off to sleep, I felt the bed sink a bit beside me. It must have been Wes laying down with me.

A/n: Sorry if this chapter was shorter than the others! I'm tired and was in a hurry to update this! Thanks to the kind comments I've been getting lately, you guys are awesome!