1. Dear Reader, Read First

If you're here because of a post-it, chances are you know me. If you stumbled here, consider fate a possibility. I'm not advertising. I have no following. No matter what brought you here, I could use some help. I wrote letters for real people. You and I are connected by less than six-degrees; my letters could be for someone you know. I only want one thing. For the receiver of the letter to experience the gift of unfolding in a story.

If you're grumbling, "Then buy stamps and mail the damn things," let me add I only had six weeks to move cross-country in the middle of a global pandemic. Addresses don't make to-do lists, and good-bye parties aren't thrown in quarantine. It seems I'm not alone. A lot of moving has happened lately. I don't know where everyone landed. If you roll eyes with "well what about a tweet?" I tried using social-media. Got locked out of my account. Something about authentication and being a robot. I know nothing about technology.

Listen. If you can't share or pass my letters along, no need to worry. Perhaps follow @norealbalance. I post nothing. I can't log in. I can't even link Twitter to this webpage. Maybe with a few tags and shares, I can prove to social-media I'm a real person! Then I can post my letters the good ol' modern way and stop using sticky paper. If you need content, here's a music video  of my dog, Pip. If you need words, hashtag no real balance is human.

I'm not sure how it works. I'm just an old teacher.

love
@norealbalance