With great power

5 years later...

Alan, Stella, Sunshine and moonlight walked up to Pearl and Black's house. Alan walked to the door and pressed the doorbell.

"Coming!" A voice called out.

Soon, Pearl opened the door.

"Alan! Star! Sunshine! Moonlight!" Good to see you all!" Pearl exclaimed.

"Good to see you too Pearl." Alan replied.

"Hi Aunt Pearl!" Both children replied.

"Wow, you've grown so much Sunshine! Even evolved too! Come on in!" Pearl replied

As Pearl opened the door, Sunshine and Moonlight noticed a female eevee hiding behind Pearl. While their parents went and talked with pearl and black, who had now appeared, sunshine and moonlight decided to try talk with the eevee.

"Hey there buddy." Moonlight gently called out to the eevee. Slowly, the eevee wandered out from behind her mother. "H-hi...." The eevee shyly said. "Don't be shy. We're your friends." Sunshine said.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves? My name's Moonlight, and this is my big sis Sunshine." Moonlight said.

"My name is dawn..." The eevee replied.

"Well dawn, do you want to play with us?" Sunshine asked.

"Ok..." Dawn replied.

"Sunshine? Come over here sweet pea!" Stella called out.

"Coming mom!" Sunshine replied.

"Sorry, looks like you'll have to play with moonlight only." Sunshine apologised.

"How about we play follow the leader? I'll chase you around, and if i tag you, you chase me. I can give you a 10 second head start." Moonlight said.

"Ok!" Dawn replied, running off as Moonlight started counting.

Meanwhile, Sunshine walked over to her parents, who were talking to Black and Pearl.

"I can't believe Sunshine's an espeon now! When did you evolve?" Pearl asked.

"A few weeks after I graduated." Sunshine replied.

"Have you thought about what you want to do as a job?" Black asked.

"I think i'll wait for Moonlight to graduate before i make an explorer team." Sunshine said.

"So Pearl, i noticed you have a daughter now! What's her name?" Stella asked.

"We decided to name her dawn." Black replied.

"She's very cute. Reminds us of our little sunshine." Alan said, hugging Sunshine.

"I think I better watch over her. Moonlight also needs his training done." Black said, wandering off.

"I could go for a drink right now." Alan said.

"Same here." Stella added. "Help yourselves." Black called out

"Speaking of training, I take it you want to learn how to read other pokemon's minds?" Pearl asked.

"Aye!" Sunshine replied.

"Alright then, let's start with the basics. To read someone's mind, you need to look at them, focus and think of reading their mind. If you want to do it discreetly, you don't need to turn your head to look at the target. Just your eyes works. you'll know you're reading your target's mind when you start to think of memories you don't have, or thoughts you aren't thinking. once you're in, just think of some topics, and you'll start looking through memories that relate to the topic you're thinking of. normally, once you start reading someone's mind you'll read their most recent thoughts and memories." Pearl explained.