Chapter 11

It's been 3 weeks, Sehun didn't came back. Chorong has tried to call Sehun so many times but Sehun didn't answer her call. She felt frustrated. She threw her phone on the bed.

Yeri who was about to step into the room was surprised when she saw Chorong throwing her phone. Chorong seems so upset.

"Are you okay? You look so upset. What's going on?" Yeri asked worriedly.

"I've called Sehun so many times but he didn't answer my call. It's been 3 weeks, he hasn't come back. Sejun has had a fever twice, but he didn't come to see Sejun at all. Do you think he has another woman?" said Chorong angrily.

"Young Lady, calm down. You can't think like that. He's not coming home because he has a lot of work to do outstation." said Yeri while trying to calm Chorong.

"His work is more important than me?" said Chorong angrily.

"Young Lady, you have to calm down." Yeri tried to calm Chorong down.

"How can I calm down? He didn't call me at all. He didn't even care about me and Sejun. Do you think I can calm down?" Chorong yelled.

"Okay okay, I'll try to call him. Who knows if I call him, he will answer?" said Yeri.

Chorong stayed silent. Then, she walked out. Yeri sighed. She immediately took out her phone then he called Sehun.

"Hello, Yeri?"

"Young Master, you're in trouble. You have to come back here now. Chorong was so upset. It's been 3 weeks, you didn't called her. She said you don't even care about her and Sejun. If you really love her, please come back here right now." said Yeri.

"All right. I'll be back right now." said Sehun.

...

At night.

Yeri heard someone knocking on the door. She immediately ran towards the door then she opened it.

"Young Master..."

"Where's Chorong?" Sehun asked worriedly.

"She's in the room." said Yeri.

Sehun immediately took off his shoes and went inside. He went upstairs and headed to Chorong's room. He opened the door when he saw Chorong was not in the room. He stepped in then walked towards the crib. He saw Sejun was sleeping peacefully.

"Sejun-ie, your mom must be mad at me, right?" Sehun said while caressing the baby's cheek.

"Who allowed you to touch my baby?"

Sehun heard Chorong's voice then he immediately turned his back. He saw Chorong standing with her arms crossed.

"Chorong..."

Sehun held Chorong's hand but Chorong pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me." said Chorong.

"Chorong, I know you're mad at me. But, can we talk outside? I don't want Sejun to wake up." said Sehun.

Chorong looked at her baby who was sleeping peacefully. She glared at Sehun then she went out. Sehun followed Chorong behind. They went to the backyard. Chorong stood by the pool with her arms crossed.

"Do you know what your fault is?" Chorong asked without looking at Sehun.

"I know." said Sehun.

"So?" Chorong asked.

Sehun walked towards Chorong.

"I'm sorry. I admit this is all my fault. I'm really sorry." said Sehun with guilt.

Chorong turned towards Sehun.

"Do you think it's that easy I can forgive you? Do you know? I've called you so many times but you didn't answer. I texted you but you didn't reply. I was waiting for you to call me but you didn't call me at all. Sejun has been hospitalized twice due to fever but you don't care about him at all? You said you loved him. But where did you go when he was in the hospital? Do you care about him? No! You don't even care about him at all." Chorong scolded Sehun.

Sehun just listened to Chorong. He really feels guilty.

"Do you know? I've tried to accept you as my husband. I've tried to be a good wife for you. I've tried to respect you as my husband. But what do I get?" said Chorong with her teary eyes.

Chorong could not hold back her tears then she cried. Sehun saw tears rolling down on Chorong's cheeks.

"Do you know? I've started to love you. Every day I wait for you to call me but you don't even call me at all. You told me that you love me." said Chorong as she cried.

Sehun saw Chorong was sobbing. He could not bear to see his wife cry. He immediately pulled Chorong into his arms. He hugged Chorong tightly.

"I hate you, Sehun. I hate you." said Chorong as she hit Sehun's chest.

Sehun tightened his hug. Chorong cried in Sehun's arms.

"I am really sorry." said Sehun as he hugged Chorong.

He kissed Chorong's hair while hugging Chorong tightly. He let his wife cry in his embrace. He knew very well that his wife needed a hug right now.

In Sehun's room.

Chorong fell asleep on Sehun's arm. Sehun stared at Chorong's sleeping beauty.

"I'm sorry. I've hurt you." said Sehun.

Chorong hugged Sehun's waist tightly then she placed her head on Sehun's chest. Sehun placed his hand on Chorong's waist then he kissed Chorong on the forehead.
.
.
.
To be continued...

Do you think Chorong has started to love Sehun?

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!