𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮: the party

I wake up and shower, then change into black leggings and a Social Tourist hoodie. I call an Uber and have them drive me to Starbucks, I get my normal which is a vanilla bean Frappuccino. Then they drove me to my parents house. I thank them and pay them go into the backyard. My parents told me that they were going to have Salem Ilese over to do a science experiment. I said yes for 3 reasons, 1 to spend time with my family, 2 to do the experiment, and 3 to see who Salem Ilese is.

(Your the blonde girl)

After we film it's around 3pm and there is going to be a party at the Hype House tonight, so I Uber back to sway and get ready for the party. Before we leave I make Bryce take a few picture of me so I can post on Instagram.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️927,104     💬174,017     ➡️41,927

@kaleydamelio party🎊 🎉 @brycehall

@brycehall wow it's rare I get picture credits
@charlidamelio at least you do

@user9278383 why haven't you said happy birthday to Thomas yet?
@kaleydamelio because I want to do it in person

@madslewis pretty🤩
@kaleydamelio thank you Mads, love ya
@madsLewis love you too

@marcdamelio have fun, but not too much fun
^liked by creator^

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

We leave and drive to the Hype House. When we get there we all go inside to our separate ways. I go to Thomas and say Happy birthday to him then go to find Charli. I find her talking with Chase, Ryland, Mia, and Larri.

You: heyy!
Ryland: seriously, you both have to be here, I can't tell you 2 apart.
Charli: just remember that Haley has long hair and I have short hair.
Ryland: I'm not going to remember that.
You: then you won't know who is who.
Larri: I love your fit Kaley!
You: thank you Larri, I love your too!

I talk with them for a little bit then go to get a water. After I get a water I walk around and see that Nessa and Josh are fighting in a separate room so I obviously decide to listen.

Nessa: tell me what happened.
Josh: nothing happened between us Ness.
Nessa: Josh don't lie to me!
Josh: what do you mean! I am not lying to you, nothing happened between Mads and I. I would never do anything fluke go to you or Jaden, you know he's my best friend!
Nessa: Josh she showed me proof!
Josh: I didn't kiss her Nessa!
Nessa: you know what, fine! We are over!
Josh: Nessa no.
Nessa: yes, you can't just lie to me even though I have proof!
Josh: I'm not lying to you Nessa, I never kissed Mads!
Nessa: I'm done.

Nessa walks out the room and luckily she didn't see me. After a few seconds I walk in the room acting like I didn't hear it. When I walk in I see Josh sitting on a couch with his head in his hands.

You: you alright?
Josh: what, oh yeah, I'm fine.

I sit next to him on the couch.

You: you sure? I just saw Nessa looking mad.
Josh: we just got into a fight.
You: oh I'm sorry.
Josh: she thinks I kissed Mads because some girl showed her a picture of somebody that looks like me kissing a blonde girl. But I would never do that to Jaden or her.
You: I'm sorry, again. I can go and try to talk to her if you want.
Josh: no it's fine.
You: wanna go dance or something? I mean, we are at a party.
Josh: no I think I'm just going to Uber back home.
You: oh ok, call if you need anything, I'll probably be back soon anyway, I was getting bored.
Josh: thanks.
You: no problem, anything for a friend!

He hugs me so I hug back then he leaves and I go to find Bryce. I find him smoking with a few guys outside.

You: Bryce I need to talk to you.
Bryce: sure, what's up?
You: in private.

We walk over to the other side of the pool where nobody is.

Bryce: everything ok?
You: Josh just got an Uber back home.
Bryce: is he ok?
You: if I tell you, you can't tell anybody, not even Josh.
Bryce: um ok.
You: so basically, I was walking around and saw him and Nessa in a room so I decided to listen to their convo. Nessa started to get mad at Josh because she thought he kissed Mads. Josh was defending himself but Nessa said she had proof and again Josh was defending himself by saying he would never do that to her or Jaden. She got more mad and ended the relationship and left the room and luckily didn't see me. After a few minutes I went in and asked if he was ok, he explained to me what happened cause he didn't know I was there and then he said he's going home.
Bryce: wow that was a lot. We can check on him in the morning.
You: yeah, I'm going to go home too because I'm getting bored.
Bryce: ok, be safe.
You: you too.

I call an Uber and they drive me back to sway. I go to my room and change into sweatpants and a sports bra then go to the movie room and turn on Netflix. While scrolling to find something to watch I hear someone come in and sit next to me, it's Josh.

You: you doing any better?

He shakes his head no.

You: I'll go get some ice cream and you can pick a movie.

I give him the remote and then leave to the kitchen and get 2 bowls, 2 spoons, and the ice cream. I fill the bowls then bring them to the movie room, on the screen is The Goonies. I hand Josh his bowl then sit next to him. He turns the movie on and we watch it while eating the ice cream. After I finish mine I get more comfy and fall asleep.