𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰: finding out the truth

I wake up and realize it's still dark outside. I toss and turn but can't go back to sleep so I get out of bed and go to the kitchen. When I get to the kitchen I look through the freezer and try to find ice cream but we don't have any. So, I look around the kitchen and find Noah's car keys. I check the time and it's 2am, nobody will notice if I take it to get ice cream. I grab the keys then walk out to Noah's car and get in the driver seat. It's a little cold outside so I start the car and sit till the heater starts then I drive to Dairy Queen to get a blizzard. Half way there it starts raining. I get to Dairy Queen and go inside and get a medium mint chocolate chip blizzard then go and sit at a table and eat. While eating I scroll through tiktok. After I finish my blizzard I go outside and it is sprinkling but there is a lot of water on the ground. I decide to make a tiktok.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️10,059,662 💬580,219 ➡️104,802

@kaleydamelio rain>broken love

@joshrichards please talk to me alone when you get home Kay

@rylandstorms I'm keeping up with knowing the drama! But idk what Josh did wrong

@tiktkkroom 👀

@addisonre honestly I think you should talk to him

@lilhuddy and he made a distract about me
@user82782 make one about him now
@lilhuddy I should...but I don't know what he did

@user0091_66 your gonna have to tell us sometime
@kaleydamelio do I though?

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

After I post on Instagram I look at a few of the comments. Josh wants me to talk to him when I get home. Maybe I should? I don't know. I then get in Noah's car and drive to 7-Eleven. When I get there I put gas in Noah's car cause he was low then go inside and get a cherry slushy. After I pay I go back to the car and drive home. I get home and put the keys back where I found them, then I slowly walk towards Josh's room. I'll talk to him, just to see what he says. Right when I get in front of his door I stand there for a second then knock softly, trying not to wake others up. He opens the door and lets me in. I go in and sit on his bed, he sits next to me.

Josh: can you please tell me what I did wrong?

I sigh. I get my phone out and pull up the picture and show the phone to Josh. He looks at it then at me.

Josh: that was many years ago, it was the relationship I had before Nessa. I promise you Kaley, I would never cheat on you, I love you so much.
You: I love you too....but I think we shouldn't date again. I'm going back to Connecticut today and I don't know when I'm going to be back, for as all I know it could be a year.

Josh nods his head. I get up and go back to my bedroom. I shower then lay in bed and actually fall back asleep.

When I wake up again it's by Dixie shaking me. Honestly I forgot she was here.