𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳: trick or treating

3 DAYS LATER

I wake up and look at the sleeping boy next to me. Today is my last day in LA for a while and I'm going to miss it so much. Luckily we still had the house that we used to live in so that's sorta nice. After laying in bed for a while I get up and go to the kitchen. Bryce and Griffin are sitting on barstools eating a thing of yogurt. I decide to make pancakes for everybody so I get the pancake mix out.

You: do you both want pancakes too?
Griffin: sure.
Bryce: yeah.
You: ok

I start making the pancakes.

Griffin: so you leave tomorrow?
You: yeah, I'm all packed too.
Griffin: when are you coming back?
You: I don't know, mom said in a few months maybe. So I'll miss Christmas... and Thanksgiving...and most of the birthdays... and Josh
Bryce: maybe you can convince her to come back for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
You: I don't think she'll agree, you know how she is.
Bryce: yeah, your probably right.
Griffin: anyway, how are the pancakes?
You: they're almost done.

I soon finish making the pancakes and put them on plates for everybody. I grab my own plate and sit at the dining table and Griffin and Bryce move over to the table too. Blake comes and eats with us.

Blake: what are the plans for today?
Bryce: there's a party at 7 tonight, I think most of us are going?
You: I'm not and I don't think Josh is either, I think I heard Noah say he will go with Dixie.
Griffin: yeah I'm going.
Blake: I guess I'll go too with Amelia.
Bryce: what are you going to do Kay?
You: go trick or treating cause I want the candy duh, what lame people would go to a party instead.

We laugh cause I was saying that last party sarcastically. Once we finish eating we go our separate way. I go to Josh's room where I had my suitcase in. I went to his bathroom and change into Nike pro shorts and a white tank top. Josh and I are dressing up tonight and we're going as prisoners, for my outfit all I'm wearing is orange pants and the tank top I'm wearing right now, Josh is wearing almost the same thing but with a orange shirt. After I change I braid my hair and put on my natural makeup but I made sure it was water proof cause I had the feeling I was going to cry a lot tonight. When I'm done getting ready I sit on Josh's bed and go on my phone.
About an hour later Josh wakes up and I kiss him. He sits up and looks at me.

Josh: when did you get up?
You: about 2 hours ago, I made pancakes for very body too,
Josh: oou yes I love your pancakes.
You: thank you.

Josh changes into a white long sleeve shirt and black shorts then we go to the kitchen together. He gets his pancakes and we sit at the table while he eats.

Josh: can we go trick or treating tonight? I wanna get candy.
You: yeah, I wanted to go too. All the other guys are going to a party by the way, so it'll just be us.

Josh finished eating and puts his plate in the dishwasher. Then we go to the living room and cuddle on a couch and watch tv for a few hours.
Soon it's 5pm.

You: if we want the good candy we gotta leave now.
Josh: oh shit your right.

We go to his bedroom and change into our outfit. Before we leave I make him let me take a picture of us. Then we leave and start trick or treating the neighbors.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️3,287,098     💬289,285     ➡️85,927

@kaleydamelio we're going trick or treating cause only cool people do and we're super cool😎 anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 🎃 @joshrichards

@griffinjohnson when was the second picture?
@kaleydamelio last night

@brycehall you could be going to a cool party instead
@kaleydamelio ok but you don't get candy there so HAHA

@heididamelio don't forget Kaley, 8am tomorrow
@kaleydamelio ok mom, I'll try my best to be there on time.

@tiktokroom 👀 anything happen last night?
@kaleydamelio nope, last night we kept it appropriate for children..

@mads.yo I love you so much Kaley🥺❤️
@kaleydamelio I love you more Madz yay🥺❤️

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

After trick or treating for a few hours we go back home. We go to Josh's room and dump all the candy on the floor to sort out. It takes us 40 minutes to sort out. After we sort it we take what we want then put it back in our bags. I put my bag in my backpack that will count as my carry on for the airplane tomorrow. Then I lay on Josh who was laying on his bed.

You: I don't want to leave you.
Josh: I know you don't babe but it's for your safety, plus we can call and text everyday.

I just shake my head yes.

Josh: I love you Kaley and I'll never stop.

I look up at his face and smile a little bit.

You: I love you too Joshy!

We kiss then start making out. One of his hands are on my face and the other is on my waist, my hands are around his neck.

...

Yeah so that's happened.
After we do it we put our clothes back on then cuddle in bed and watch tv. I fall asleep not that long after.