New neighbors

Five years before current events

At Beacon academy in the headmaster's office professor, Ozpin was looking at a scroll of the local region of vale, This normally isn't remarkable however high-energy readings north of the Emerald Forest, The high energy readings make Professor Ozpin worried so he decided to call his inner circle So that they may investigate the anomaly.

"professor Ozpin are you Sure this is a good idea?" asks Glynda GoodWitch.

"Yes, Glynda The source of this anomaly must be found for the safety of vale." Said Ozpin.

"But what if this could be her doing?" Said Glynda GoodWitch.

"Then we deal with it appropriately." Said General Ironwood.

north of the Emerald Forest

As Ozpin and his inner circle hike through the local terrain tracking the anomaly, They began to notice something was slightly off, Ozpin, Glynda, General Ironwood, and Qrow We're walking through a forest yet they didn't hear any animals and they haven't run across any Grimm.

"Something's not right here Oz?" Said Qrow While drinking his Flask.

"I have to agree with Qrow, We haven't seen or heard any animals or Grimm." Said Glynda GoodWitch.

After their conversation, they continued on until they came across a clearing within the woods normally this wouldn't be remarkable except as soon as They entered the clearing the foliage in front of them began to rustle until a pack of Beowulf's jumped out, As soon as the Beowulf's appeared the group got their weapons ready, Ozpin With his Cane, Glynda With her riding crop, General Ironwood pulls out his pistol, and Qrow readies his scythe, But before anyone could do anything From the right side of the Forest Clearing appeared a group of unknown Android that opens fire on the Grimm, The Beowulf's charge the unknown Androids but before any of the Beowulf's reached the unknown androids for octopus machines fell down from the sky ripping apart two Beowulf's.

                                                                      unknown androids