Patching things up

The sun was rising on the city of Mistral as Ruby was laying down in the backyard. Ruby then saw a flock of birds flying about. She continued watching them until Yang came into view.

"You're up early." Said Yang while looking down at her sister.

"Hey sis." Said Ruby looking back up at her sister.

Yang then proceeded to poke Ruby on the nose, making her giggle and causing her to sit up.

"What are you doing up?" Asked Ruby.

"Can't fall back to sleep." Replied Yang.

"Oh me neither." Said Ruby.

"Well fortunately coffee exists." Said Weiss while walking over the platter of three cups of coffee.

She then walks over to the two sitting sisters and offers them their cups.

"No please." Said Ruby referring to her dislike of plane coffee.

"Don't worry I put in blasphemous amounts of cream and sugar just for you." Said Weiss handing Ruby her cup of coffee.

"Oh yeah, nice Weiss strikes again!" Said an enthusiastic Ruby.

Weiss then Yanks away Ruby's coffee. "I will pour this on you and it will burn." Said Weiss before handing Ruby her coffee.

Ruby lets out a nervous chuckle before Weiss sits next to the two sisters.

"I can't believe we're actually in Mistral." Said Yang looking at the sunrise.

"That's what you can't believe?" Said Ruby.

"Well yeah and all the other magic and stuff but I'll okay you know what I mean." Said Yang.

"I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever see you two again." Said Weiss.

"Well here's to define expectations." Said Yang before her and Weiss clink their two cups together.

"I just wish Blake could be here with us." Said a slightly disappointed Ruby.

"Yeah well she made her choice." Yang said flatly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Weiss.

"I mean she could have been here if she just stuck around. It's no big deal though we'll be fine." Yang said bitterly.

"Don't you want her here?" Asked a concerned Ruby.

"Why would I want her here?" Yang said flatly.

"Are you still mad at her for leaving?" Ruby asked nervously.

"Oh whatever gave you that idea Ruby no I'm totally fine I'm great." Yang Said sarcastically.

"Okay calm down." Said Weiss.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Shouted Yang.

"Whoa Yang." Said Ruby causing Yang to realize that she shouted at her sister and Friend.

"Whatever." Said Yang before getting up and walking away from Weiss and Ruby.

Blake was on the back balcony of her home staring out into the darkened Forest thinking about the events that had transpired but her thoughts were interrupted by Sun hollering for her.

"Hey Blake, are you ready to go?" Shouted Sun.

"Be right there." shouted back Blake.

Blake then turned back to look out at the forest however while gripping the rail she felt a note taped to it. Looking around to make sure no one was looking she quickly got the note and read it. The note came from Ilia saying that she wanted to see her. Blake was thinking it over but for the second time Sun interrupted her.