The First Badge

I did some training in Floccesy Ranch where I caught Anubis and Stormy. I got them all to Lv. 15 with Stormy evolving into Flaaffy.

I left Floccesy Town and made it to Route 19

I left Floccesy Town and made it to Route 19. I barely got a few steps in when I head Alder shouting my name again.

Alder:"Hambo!"

He jumped off the plateau again and walked up to me.

Alder:"Excuse me! I forgot to tell you something important!"

"Is it the secret to not breaking my legs?"

He simply laughed at my question which was slightly genuine.

Alder:"First, take these!"

(Y/n) obtained Oran Berries!

Alder:"Those are Oran Berries! If you give one to your Pokemon, its HP will be restored. Well... I just told you to challenge the Gym Leader. Aspertia's Gym Leader is a very strong Pokemon Trainer! But you have nothing to worry about!"

"Damn right I don't! I can face whatever is thrown my way."

He chuckled and rubbed his chin.

Alder:"I believe it. Now, go and challenge all the leaders and stick true to those words!"

He walked back to Floccesy Town and I smiled. I ran back to Aspertia City. I saw the gym right by the Pokemon Center and read the plates on the statues outside.

"Aspertia City Gym. Leader: Cheren. The one who seeks the right path."

I walked inside and it was like a normal school. I made my way to the back and there was a large field with two battlefields there. There was a nice man there who stopped me to give me a Fresh Water.

?:"You must be a challenger!"

The Gym Leader turned around to face me.

Cheren:"Welcome to Aspertia City's Pokemon Gym

Cheren:"Welcome to Aspertia City's Pokemon Gym. I'm Cheren, the leader."

"Nice to meet ya. I'm (Y/n). I heard that you recently became the Gym Leader."