Drayden: The Deadly Dragon Grandpa

I was back in Opelucid City with new gear. I was wearing a red and white jacket with a black shirt underneath, athletic tights, shorts, running shoes and a new hat.

I had to get a change of gear after what happened on Ember Island a week ago

I had to get a change of gear after what happened on Ember Island a week ago. Word spread around fast as people were talking about how Riolu Kid stepped up to the plate and fought Entei. I still had bandages on my arms because they would occasionally hurt from the burns I got.

I would've challenged Drayden earlier but my new girlfriends kept me from doing so. I had to stay in Roxie's house as they took turns taking care of me.

They also entered the bedroom at the same time wearing sexy nurse outfits. It was pretty damn awesome but now I had to get back on the grind. While doing a bit more training, Rubble saw a Growlithe using Outrage and Flare Blitz. So through sheer force of will, he himself learned how to use those two moves.

But now I was ready. I slipped on my gloves and balled my fists and got off my ass and did some stretches. I slid my finger across the brim of my hat and stepped out of the Pokemon Center and made my way to the gym. The outside was designed two resemble two dragon heads on a castle. One side was black and the other was white. I walked inside and saw the two large life like dragon statues.

The head of the dragon had a d-pad panel on it. The panels lit up to show which direction the head would move. I battled each of the gym trainers and made my way up to Drayden.

Drayden:"Welcome. Thank you for coming. I am the Opelucid City gym leader, Drayden."

When Iris mentioned this guy was her grandpa I expected a wise old man. What I got instead was Joseph Joestar himself.

Drayden:"As the mayor, I've given everything to developing the city

Drayden:"As the mayor, I've given everything to developing the city. As a trainer, I've simply been pursuing greater strength. But what I'm searching for now is a young trainer who can show me a bright future. Perhaps you can show me that future, the way Iris has?"

He sent out a Druddigon first and I sent out Toph.

"Use Dragon Claw!"

Toph:"Flygon!"