The Photo Shoot

Rin X Haru

"D-do I have to do this?" Haru shuddered in fear.

"Yes you do, its for the swim club!"

"Yeah I know but, I would rather not get this on camera" Haru blushed as Rin messed up his black locks.

"Please Haru-chan!"

"Drop the -chan or I won't do this..."

"Ok ok tiger"

"Rawr" Haru laughed.

"Well, its time. Are you ready?"

"Are you really ever ready for these type of things?"

"Yes, most people" Rin laughed.

Haru rolled his eyes as they went to their assigned area.

"How's it going boys, you ready!?" The camera lady focused the camera on the two males that looked like they'd just been through the wringer.

"Aaaaaand Pose!" The lady shouted as the two boys got in a camera pose.

Rin had his arm over Haru's shoulders with Haru's shirt halfway unbuttoned and Rin's shirt fully off.

"Good good, now next pose!"

Their next pose was a little more touchy.

Rin had his one hand grabbing Haru's chin and their faces nearly touching and his other hand resting on Haru's lower back.

"Beautiful beautiful, next"

Now Rin had his lips pushed up against Haru's, both of their lips moving around in a rhythmic motion.

The camera lady laughed, knowing something like this would happen.

"Alright, let's take 5, people!"

Rin grabbed Haru's hand and dragged him to the dressing rooms where he pushed him down on the couch and crawled on top of him.

"I knew this would happen" Haru blushed and looked to the side as Rin hovered over him with a smirk.

"Well I'm sorry, I just can't help it. Seeing you like that out there, I just couldn't resist."

"Tch, dork" Haru smirked before he wrapped his arms around Rin's neck and connected his lips to his lover's.

"But I'm your dork" Rin growled.

"Mmhmm" Haru agreed.

Blah, this was so short :p