𝐨𝐧𝐞

It has been two months since an unknown box was dropped at their hideout. They've been trying to find the person who dropped it, but there was no luck for them. Whoever did it is really good at keeping it's identity, and Mikey wanna hire him for he'll be a good use in their gang.

"I hate babath with uncle Hawu!" The little girl whined looking away at the Pink-Haired guy.

"But sweetheart we have to take a babath." Sanzu said while kneeling in front of her.

"No!"

Sanzu flinched at her high pitched squeal, he was sure that everyone on the house heard that. And when he opened his eyes the child was no longer in front of her.

"Y/N? Y/N here girl come out come out wherever you are. I'll let you play with my hair, don't you love my pink hair." But Sanzu was greeted with silence. "Boss is gonna kill me." The color of his skin drained and his lips turned pale at the thought of Mikey scolding him again for losing his child.

"Y/N-chan please come out! I dont wanna die yet!" Sanzu yelled as he searched for every room in the house in hope that he'll see the child that he's been looking for.

Meanwhile Y/N who hide with her Uncle Kokonoi giggled while Koko was glad since Sanzu will get a scolding by their boss again.

"Let's go Y/N, let's go get mamum." Kokonoi said. 'Mamum' was Y/N's term of food.

They were about to walk away with Kokonoi holding Y/N's hand but he stopped when he felt that the child was not walking, that's why he turned his head to look at her. And he saw Y/N doing grabby hands at him.

Kami-sama i dont want to see Akane yet, but this child is killing me with her cuteness.

Kokonoi regained his consciousness and he carried the girl. Y/N immediately wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Suffer suffer scweam and peyn!
Blood is spiweng from your brain!"

She's cute but what she's singing is not cute!

Y/N sang cheerfully while she was being carried to Kokonoi towards the kitchen.

When they arrived at the kitchen Kokonoi made her sat on her pink seat that her father had bought for her.

Rindou was cooking nuggets and hotdogs for the little girl, and Ran was sitting on the chair beside her. He was drinking his morning coffee his gun sat on the table.

Kokonoi put the plate with rice in front of her then Rindou put the nuggets and hotdogs next to it, before he left, he caressed the girls nest like hair because it was so messy. Kokonoi came back with her milk.

"Itadakimas!"

With that the little girl heartily eat her food making the males in the room internally smile in content.

All the males in the room heard some footsteps.

"Ah here comes the bastard." Kokonoi murmured so that the little girl won't hear him.

"I lost the princess. Boss will kill me this time! What should I do Ran?! He'll kill me. He'll kill me. He'll kill me-?" He spot the little girl sitting beside Ran, he then averted his attention to Kokonoi and Rindou who looked at him with irritation . "Princess! Where have you been? Thank god you're here, I'm saved from your father's wrath." He said as he walked towards the little girl and he hugged her tightly.

"Oi she's eating Sanzu! Let go she'll choke!" Ran said while he pulled Sanzu away from Y/N.

But Sanzu showed no sign of letting go that's where Rindou decided to join them. "Sanzu let go of the girl. How dumb can you be taking pills early morning." Rindou yelled when he finally pulled Sanzu away from Y/N.