𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨.𝟒

Kokonoi was known as Bonten's bank. Since he was good at handling money and dividing them, even though it doesn't really matter. Money was never a problem to him.

That's why, when he wants something, he gets it.

And when she wants something, she gets it.

Y/N's pout haven't removed her face yet. All of her Uncles are surrounding her, worried on to what happened to the girl. But when they ask her "what's wrong", she'd only avert her attention away from them.

"Maybe she's sleepy."

"She slept for almost twelve hours."

"Maybe Boss didn't buy what she wanted."

"She has five black cards."

"Maybe she's inlove."

All of them looked at Sanzu.

"The hell you blabbing."

All of them were still confused. Even though she looks cute pouting, they wanted to remove the pout away from her lips. They missed her laughter and smiles that would brighten up the day.

"That's why the house looks so empty, all of you are gathered in here." Mikey said when he spotted them at her room.

"Boss what's wrong with her?" Kakucho who can no longer watch her pout, asked.

"Oh." Mikey walked closer at his daughter.

Y/N avoided his father by moving away slightly. It didn't go unnoticed to the executives.

"Tell them what you want Y/N." Mikey said.

Mikey calling his daughter with her name and not the usual 'my love' is rare. And that only happens when Mikey is mad.

"I- i want a dinosaur." Y/N mumbled.

Nani?!

"How are all of you gonna get a dinosaur when they're long gone." Mikey said while eyeing his pets who are now thiking deeply.

"They're not yet gone Dada!" Y/N defended herself while glaring at her father.

"Watch your mouth Y/N! You're talking back now!" Mikey lectured her.

Y/N whimpered and she turned her back on him, smashing her face on the pillow behind her.

The executives just watched the interaction between Y/N and their Boss. They knew that they shouldn't disturb them. And for Y/N, it was rare for her to yell back to her father.

"Leave her alone so that she'll realize her mistake." It was more of an order, that's why everyone immediately left the room. As much as they wanted to comfort the girl, they also don't want to get yelled by their Boss.

Right now it was just Sanzu, Kokonoi, and Kakucho who was gathered on the living room. The others was nowhere to be found.

"I should give her my pill, she'll see dinosaurs when she's high. Im sure she'll be satisfied by that." Sanzu said while picking out his pills and checking if there was enough of it.

"Do you want to answer those math worksheets."

"No."

"Then don't do that shit."

Kokonoi was just listening to Kakucho and Sanzu's interaction. He was thinking deeply on how he'll use his money in this kind of situation.

Kokonoi stood up which startled both Sanzu and Kokonoi. He quietly left them without saying anything. Kokonoi walked towards his room. When he arrived he locked it and he fished out his phone from his pocket. He immediately dialed a number.