𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨.𝟒

When she's a mom.

Years had passed when Y/N was brought on the Bonten's hideout.

Y/N is now thirty years old.

Y/N was peacefully sleeping but she was woken up when she heard the familiar sounds of drums.

Irritated because she still wants to enjoy her sleep. She's forced to wake up just to scold her husband.

"Sukuna are you aware that it's 5 in the morning-"

But she didn't finish her sentence.

Her husband sat on the stool of his drums with their son on his lap holding the drumstick and randomly slamming on the drums.

Y/N smiled.

How could she scold her sunshine.

"He won't stop crying that's why i brought him here." Sukuna said while making his son stand up from his lap.

"Wait, he cried?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't i heard it?"

"Woman, you were bathing in your drool how could i wake you up."

Y/N was tired from taking care of their son, 24/7, that's why when Sukuna heard the first cry he immediately stood up to console him.

"This little monster are adorably a pain in the ass." Sukuna said while maling faces in front of his son.

Y/N giggled when she heard their son laugh because of Sukuna.

"And you're doing great on being a father-"

They heard another cry.

Sukuna raised a brow towards her and Y/N took that as a sign to go console their second child.

Y/N walked towards her son's room and when she entered the room. She saw her son crying while standing up, his hands holding the railings of the crib to support him.

He immediately stopped crying when he saw the familiar face of his mother.

"Baby you woke up without your brother?" Y/N said in a baby voice.

She carried her son in her arms and she walked back to the room where her husband was.

"Looks like we should start preparing their breakfast." Sukuna said.

"What do you mean by 'we'? You mean 'i', you can't even make their food." Y/N said while smirking at him.

Sukuna growled, he put his son in his arms and he stood up. He walked towards his wife and gave her ass a slap which made her yelp. He then continued walking towards the kitchen.

Asshole.

Sukuna doesn't want to admit it. But indeed, his wife was right. He can't make their son's food, or even make his own food. Except if they're just noodles or easy to made food. But if you're talking about a homemade meal, then he's out of the box.

Y/N followed her husband and she also put her son on the baby seat.

Sukuna took the privilege to teach their son the alphabet song, or singing some nursery rhymes. While his wife prepared for their breakfast, and also their son's food.

Sukuna and Y/N dated for two years. Sukuna had proposed to her when they were on their second year of dating, for the others it was too early, but Sukuna didn't give a fuck. He was pissed of those motherfuckers who kept on flirting with her while she watch his bands concert. Y/N found out that she was pregnant on that time and told Sukuna about it. When he heard it he immediately rushed to do the wedding.