chapter 6

Basim in such a state of shock, that he isnt able to speak, hes looking at bela and a tear rolls down his cheeks.

Bela is at this moment , so worried that shes asking him again and again.

Basim finally finds the courage.

Basim: abba jee ko heart attack howa hai.

Bela goes into shock but immediately snaps out of it for basim. To console him and give him courage.

Bela: hospital chalo , kuch nahi hota theek ho jayain gay khalu jaan

Basim nods and starts driving.

The 15 minutes seem like hell to both of them.

They reach the hospital. Basim runs to the reception. They go to ashiq hussain , hes unconscious. Basim asks vicky and everyone about what happened and goes to meet the doctor.

Basim: doctor sahab , abba jee theek tou ho jayain gay na

Doctor : bypass krna pare ga, lekin inshallah. Allah se behtari ki umeed rakhain.

This is when basim's heart shatters into million peices. Just thinking of the pain his father has to go through.

Basim: kab karain gay bypass?

Doctor: kal inshallah 6 bje tak , inke test reports a jayain gi sari phir.

Basim nods and leaves the room , goes to bela.

Basim *breaking down* : bypass hoga.

Bela: basim kuch nahi hota , theek ho jayain gay khalu jaan.

Basim wipes his tears and nods

Basim: tumhe ghar chor deta hun , tum change krlena han?

Bela: nahi tum khalu jaan ke pas raho , mai rocket ke sath chali jaon gi.

Basim nods: ao mai tumhe bahir tak chor ke aon

They go outside and as bela's sitting in the car

Bela : basim , himmat se theek hai na , you have to be strong.

Basim nods and smiles weakly

Basim calls rocket and tells him to drop bela at home.

_________________________

Morning
Bela is at home , thinking about basim , hes not getting off her mind.

*calls basim*

Basim: hello *weakly*

Bela : basim , kesi tabiyat hai khalu jaan ki ?

Basim: bus operation delay hogya hai , 2 test ki reports ana baqi hain, bus dua karo

Bela: kab tak hogya hai operation ?

Basim: subah tak krdiya hai , subah 8 bje hoga.

Bela: Ghar a jao Raat ko?

Basim: hmm , aonga kapre bhi change krne Hain.

Bela: Maine khana bhejwaya hai rocket ke hath, basim , khana zaroor khana , theek hai

Basim: hmm

*Call ended*
______________________________________
*10 o'clock*

Bela's walking in circles at the door of their room. Waiting for basim to come, she's been waiting for an hour now. She looks at the door of their room, basims walking towards the room, taking mini steps, she knows he's broken , shattered.

Basim looks at Bela , with tears in his eyes

Bela: kesi tabiyat hai Khalu Jaan ki?

A Tear rolls down his face. Bela's heart breaks right there. She could never see him break down like that.

Basim: Mene Kabhi Nahi Socha tha ke abba jee...

Bela: Kuch Nahi hoga Khalu Jaan ko basim

Basim starts crying softly , Bela holds him and makes him sit on the bed. She starts to take off his shoes but he makes her stop and does that himself. Bela puts the comforter on him and turns around to get him water.

Basim holds her hand and makes her stop.

Basim: sath Beth jao

Bela says nothing and goes on her side and sits next to him on the bed.

Bela: basim, tumhe pata hai na ke Mene namaz Mai Khalu Jaan ke liye jitni duain ki Hain? Wo theek ho jayain gay.

Basim looks at her with teary eyes and starts crying,
Bela hugs him tight. Her heart breaks as very tear of his, rolls down her shoulder.

Basim cries his heart out while hugging her, realising that She's his comfort, she's his everything.
Basim puts his head on her shoulder, gently laying on the board of the bed. Both of them lay there, with their heads gently touching the wall.

Bela brushes her hand through his hair to calm him down and basim looks at her hand and holds it tightly. Like he's never going to let go of it.

He looks at Bela , his eyes tell her that he loves her so much and her eyes assure him that everything's going to be fine and that she's going to be with him no matter what. He looks back at their hands.

Basim: Bela , tum Jab mere pas hoti ho na , mujhe eik tassali hoti hai.

A tear rolls down bela's cheeks hearing this, she gives basim a forehead kiss. Reassuring him that she's going to be with him, forever.

Bela *whispering* : Mai humesha tumhare Pas hi rahun gi basim.

Basim looks up at her and says: hamesha.
To confirm that he's never going to leave her alone and neither is she.

Bela: thori dair so jao basim Hmm?
He lies down in her lap. Wiping his tears , returning to comfort.

She brushes her hands into his hair as he sleeps.

__________________________________

Bela wakes up to the ringing of her phone.
Realising she had slept.

It's Vicky, she picks up and whispers , seeing basim sleep like a baby on her lap.

Vicky: Bela Han , operation shuru hone wala hai a jao tum log.

Bela: theek hai Vicky hum bus a rhe Hain.

She runs her hand down basims face admiring her husband. And then runs her hand through his hair , waking him up.

Bela: basim *says gently*

Basim : hmm

Bela: tayar ho jao huh?

Basim*gets worried* : tum chal rahi ho na sath?

Bela nods and smiles

Basim lets out his worries and stands up to get ready. He knows everything will be fine as long as shes there.
               ___________________________________________________

They reach the hospital.

Bela goes to khala Ami and basim goes to the doctor.

Bela hugs khala Ami : khala Ami Khalu Jaan theek ho jayain gay.

Khala Ami nods
                 _______________________________________________

Author's note:

*I can feel you all so curious if what's going to happen next but, I think I'll save that for the next chapter*
Don't forget to give me your reviews!
Special thanks to Crankiegirl  for this chapter.