Relationship

The past two weeks had been good to Yui. Between occasional meet-ups and constant texting, she felt she had grown a lot closer to Izuku.

He wasn't all that funny, didn't have much tact when he mumbled his thoughts and was admittedly a little plain looking, but in her books, that only endeared him further to her.

She wasn't a humour type of girl anyway, so it wouldn't kill her if Izuku wasn't a comedian. He was pretty goofy anyway, so she could always get a kick out of that if she wanted her spirits lifted.

So what if he was a little tactless? Even when speaking his mind, he managed to somehow not insult a single person. Was it even humanly possible for somebody to be so nice?

She was also certain she was a little plain herself, so his looks weren't an issue. If anything, he looked pretty handsome if you let your eyes linger on him for a good minute.

Cute freckles, wild untamed hair, strong jawline, muscular build—

Yui swiftly halted that train of thought before things went too graphic.

In essence, all these points united to form one solution - it was time for the next stage in their friendship.

Dating.

Unfortunately she didn't have an idea how to get started, meaning she'd have to turn to her trusty ally.

Yui K: I need relationship advice.

Itsuka K: Please don't tell me you're dating Sen.

Yui K: Don't be ridiculous. Are you able to come over?

Itsuka K: Gimme like 3 minutes.

The time elapsed and Itsuka waltzed in Yui's room, hopping onto the bed beside her as if it were her own and pulling out her phone instinctively.

"So who's the lucky guy?"

Yui K: Izuku from the other class.

"You're dating him?"

Yui K: Not yet. I want advice on how to form a relationship with him.

"Oh...are you sure?" She replied hesitantly. "He's nice and all, but I went on a date with him in our 2nd year and he kept breaking off into rambling about quirks."

Yui K: I'm sure. Can you help?

"Of course!" Itsuka sat up in the bed, pumping her fist in the air. "We'll get him to ask you out no matter what!"

Yui K: Can't you give me some tips on how to ask him out? I was hoping you'd help me with wording a text message.

"Are you stupid?"

"Mm." Yui nodded.

"Everyone knows that the guy should ask you out first!" She exclaimed as if it were obvious.

Yui K: Didn't you have to ask out Tetsutetsu?

"Yeah well he's dense, dumb, dense and dense. Midoriya's pretty smart, so it shouldn't take too much effort to get him to see you're interested. He'll ask you out in no time!"

Yui K: So do you have a plan?

Itsuka simply grinned.

She wasn't sure what to expect when Itsuka said she had a plan in mind, but it wasn't this.

Yui found herself in one of the sparring gyms with Izuku, Itsuka and Tetsutetsu, and it seemed the metalhead was just as lost as she was. For some reason, Izuku was also carrying an umbrella around, but she chose to chalk that up to another of his strange habits.