Special chapter # 1

It turned out my baby girl had a hidden twin and we just knew now and we are so glad! We didn't know quickly because my tummy isn't really big and I think they are shy. Turns out it is very difficult to distinguish two heartbeats especially when the heartbeats are in or near sync, or if your own heartbeat is sending mixed results. 

Gladly, my babies are fine and I just need to be more cautious and eat more.

"Eat this" Ever since he knew we'll have a twin boy and girl they have been so OA about it. I'm pregnant and can still use my hands and feet.

I try and always eat healthy foods but I am loving toast with ice cream! I LOVE Carey's eyes!

The third and last trimester always made me get annoyed at a lot of things, I can't do much since my tummy has a LOT of contractions and they are always kicking. I think they want to go out now.

When I went to my check-up, my blood pressure was high but I was feeling fine. The next day my blood pressure was high and the next thing I knew I was into full labor and it hurt.

"AAAAAAAAHH FUCKK!!" I was squeezing my husband's hand as I was giving birth.

My hair was mostly on my sweaty face and I am trying my fucking best on getting my babies out of my womb. After so much more push, my baby boy was first. He was born on July 11 at 5:17 am. Our baby girl was born on July 11 at 5:33 am.

Krystal Alaina Adler and Cairo Ezekiel Adler

They are now 2 years old and are now a little more talkative. Krystal's first word was 'mama' and Cairo's first word was 'dada'. They also have started to run around the house, which we baby-proofed.

I still need to go to the company occasionally but I am not the CEO anymore. My brother has finally, finally taken the position. 

Kendric Aziel

I don't even know if I can survive a day without Chantel and with my kiddos. Chantel is out with her friends for the day and I'm glad she'll spend some time with them after a few months.

"Kids, do you want to join dad at the office for today?" I said as they were eating pancakes for breakfast

"YES, dada!!" Cairo said and it looked like he was very excited

"How about you little princess?" Her hand was on her cheek and it looked like she was thinking really hard for her answer

"We'll just be quick, we can go shopping after" Her eyes immediately sparkled and she nodded

"Tito ty, tita Astrid and your ate aster will be there too" she was very happy because she will have a playmate

"Dad? C-can I wear an owtfit like yowrs? You look so cool with what you weaw at work po kasi eh" I think he was talking about the suit

"If you have a suit then you can wear it if you want"

"I'm gwona wear a dwess dada!!" my daughter exclaimed

"Sure princess" they ran to their room with nanay and picked their clothes

I also got ready and when I went to the living room I saw Cairo wearing a grey plaid suit and Krystal a white and black plaid long sleeve coat and a one-piece mini dress.

"You guys are growing too fast," I told them and they ran to hug me

"Let's go?" I carried the both of them to our car and tried to snap on their car seat

"Are you guys safe here?" I asked as I was securing them...

"Bakit ang daming unan? Nakakahinga pa ba sila?"Astrid said, I parked at the office and saw that there was Astrid, Tyrell and Aster was there