15

Warning: R-18!

It's an exhausting day but I need to finish these papers.

"Baby are you not done yet?" Ken said as he went behind my chair and unbuttoned my blouse. He then slid down the strap of my bra and kissed my shoulder. His lips touching my shoulder were like blades. It was hypnotizing.

"Do you still love me ma'am?" he said not stopping with his kisses. His wet kisses.

"mmh yes," I said almost a moan.

"then kiss me," he whispered in my ear.

"I have to finish this," I said running out of air and moaning.

He just put his hand on top of the papers and closed the laptop and said "this can wait"

"Stop moaning and start kissing me, Eloise" I stood up and pushed him to make him sit on the office chair. I just sat on his lap and started kissing him hungrily.

We were enjoying the kissing we made in the office

"Are you gonna fuck me in my office, Attorney?" I said seductively chuckling

"It depends on you, boss. Do you want to do it now or wait for it at my condo?" he was teasing me by touching my panties under my skirt.

"Do it here and now Attorney" I said almost breathlessly. I was out of air from all the sensation he was giving me.

"Not here baby, there are too many things on your desk," he stood up with my legs still wrapped around his waist.

He then walked to the small meeting room that was inside my office. He locked the door and made me lay on the long table. He started undressing me and I knew to myself that I was a mess.

As soon as his long fingers were caressing my pearl my back arched. I knew I was moaning that made him more turned on. 

"Why are you so wet for your employee, boss?" He said still teasing me.

"Just fuck me already attorney," I moaned.

"Yes ma'am," he started unbuckling his belt and removing his slacks. I already removed his coat and polo. I saw his long erect length and was shocked at how big it was.

He was teasing me by thrusting his length on my clit.

"Uhh, please baby!" I said desperately of the sensation.

He chuckled and inserted his length in me, which gave me sensation and it really hurt at first but the pain was gone as the sensation rises up. Of course, it was protected sex.

"Ohh Kendric!" I couldn't help but moan at his speed and his length hitting my g-spot.

I don't know how many times we did that or how many positions we did it in but I was very satisfied and tired. It is now 3 am and were still not home.

"You tired?" he asked while we were laying on the office couch.

"Let's go home," I uttered while nodding as an answer to his question.

I tried to stand up but it only hurt so I sat back down.

"Ohh is my baby's pussy ouchy?" he said in a baby voice and pouting. I rolled my eyes at him and he just laughed at me.

"Let's get you home," he carried me out to the parking lot and drove me home to my condo.

I was just silent and my eyes were closed the whole ride. He then just took my keycard and laid me on my bed. He was about to go home when I tugged his hand.

"Can't you stay? Sleep with me" I said in a sleepy voice. He chuckled and went to the other side of the bed and cuddled with me

"You're all clingy after sex," he laughed. I hit him and just cuddled with him for the night.

I really had a goodnight's sleep but was woken up with someone touching my 'down there'.

It was ken, I saw him cleaning me up and I saw him look at me.

"Did I wake you up? Sorry baby" he said and finished cleaning then put on my panties and shorts.

I slept some more since it's still night. The morning I wake up, for some reason I was in a good mood.

Azi stood up and kissed my forehead "Good morning baby, let's eat?" I nodded since I was already hungry.

"Do you remember my question last night?" he asked as if I was clueless.

We sat down at the breakfast table and I saw how many foods there were. I shook my head pretending not to know but I clearly know.

We were laying down trying to sleep when he was poking my back.

"You still awake?" he asked and I just nodded.

"Chantel, I'm not speeding things up but I want to ask you now to remind you that I love you truly. Will you be my girlfriend? You don't have to answe-" 

"Yes Kendric" I cut him off because I do truly love him and I won't wait for us to make memories. I felt like he was speechless so he just hugged me tightly and that I can feel that he's happy.

"I'm just playing BOYFRIEND," I chuckled when I saw his reaction. He was smiling really wide and he was even chewing with a smile!

"Why are you guys so happy today?" my secretary said as soon as we went out of the elevator.

"I don't know, ask my girl," Ken said laughing a little with Angel's reaction.

"OH MY GOSH!! seryoso?!!  sabi ko na di lulubog ship ko sainyo eh!!" she was so loud and excited about the news she just heard.

"Kailan pa?! Naglilihim ka sakin ha! Alam na ba ng parents niyo? Sakto pauwi na mom and dad mo today" she continously asked.

"Well, they don't know yet but we're planning to tell it by lunch. So if it's okay with you can you please clear my schedule for this lunch." I went inside my office happily.

The time went fast and it was time for lunch since I already contacted them for lunch.

"Babe, let's go?" Ken asked as he took my bag out the door to his car.

We made it to a Chinese cuisine and saw that his parents were there. We then sat down and ordered for them.

"Why are we here? Is there a problem?" Ken's mom said.

"Ma'am may sasabihin lang po kami" I told his mom.

"Don't bother calling me ma'am, call me tita Olivia or tita Oli and you can call William tito too" she said with a smile that made me happy.

"Tita we just have to wait a little for my parents" she just nodded.

We waited for atleast 10 minutes when my mom came and the order too. She said that dad won't be here today but will arrive tomorrow. He has to do something first.

They were okay with the fact that we were in a relationship and Ken even joked that we'll also get married soon.

This day was very light since I also told my brother and friends that we were together na nga, plus his and my parents approved of us since we were old enough to handle ourselves. I feel so contented with what I have.

Though Ken was leaving the company since he was needed in their firm, he replaced it naman din with a trusty lawyer. Turns out he used connections to not let other lawyers apply so that he can.

I came home to see him watching TV and the dinner was already set.

"Let's eat?" he kissed my cheek welcoming me home.

I could never see myself with another man to come home to. 

A/N: The r-18 scene was so hard to edit because I am dying of embarrassment huhu 😭😭

btw -edited-