22

"Woooooohh! Party!" Audrey loudly said. We were celebrating that we won the case and Angela is sentenced to life imprisonment, which meant she's in prison for the next 30 to 40 years.

"Justice was served," Carey said really happily, almost shouting.

We really planned to get drunk tonight for the celebration, except for Astrid. She's like our mom, besides the fact that she is actually one.

It is late, like really late. 3 am? I was legit drunk and I can feel my head spinning around. We were gathered at the table and we just went home from the club. Were still drinking though.

"Yiieee, mag-b-birthday kana ulit Celestia," Audrey teased

"Don't fucking call me Celestia" she said drunk

Oh, I forgot Celeste's birthday is near. I should buy a gift for her. What does she want? She doesn't like fancy bags, shoes or clothes...

I stood up dizzy as I thought of a gift for her. I got my bag and looked at them.

"Saan ka pupunta? Lasing ka" Astrid said

"I'm going to buy a gift for Celeste," I said and smiled at them.

"Wait, I'm coming with you," Ken said. He's not drunk, he just watched me drink alcohol like I'm gonna die tomorrow.

I nodded at him lazily. He suddenly stood up and guided me out. I was dizzy but when I got in the car or should I say when he put me in the car I brought out my phone.

"Hello? Are you guys still open? I'm looking forward to buying the most expensive thing in there" I said lazily

"I'm not sure ma'am." the guy said

"Andito pa naman tayo sa store. Let's let her buy. Hand me the phone." A woman's voice uttered in the back

"Yes ma'am, we're still open at 3 am," The guy said sarcastically then I heard some noise.

"I'm sorry for my husband ma'am. Sure we're open. How far are you away from our store?" the girl asked.

"Like 5 minutes away," Ken uttered while driving.

"Okay, we'll be expecting you," she said and I ended the call

"Are you sure you're gonna buy right now? It's 3 am and you're drunk" Ken asked

"I am sure, this is the time to buy Celeste a gift plus dad buys his cars there so I trust it," I said smiling

He parked and we went out of the car.

"Good day ma'am, welcome to ZIG wheels and I am here to assist you," I think she's the girl in the call.

"Can you show me your top tier motorbikes"

"This way ma'am, sir," she looked at us and guided us inside.

"They're probably not even going to buy" This must be the guy from the call. I looked at him, actually not look I glared at him as we walk past him.

I looked around and saw a gorgeous motorbike. It was matte black and is very tall and fucking hot.

"I like this. What do you think?" I asked Ken

"That's gorgeous, darling," he supported

"What motor is this?" I asked the girl

"It is a Kawasaki nin-"

"It is 1.8 million pesos," singit ng epal na lalaki.

The girl was shocked and the guy was smirking like he was thinking I couldn't afford it. Like bitch, I'm drunk, not broke.