Sit Still Look Pretty

Acapella- Sit still look pretty

This queen don't need a king.....No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty- Sit Still Look Pretty-Daya

Annabelle Vox aka Acapella discovered her talent and power at the age of 6months when she fell off the sofa and her screams shattered the house windows. Mrs Nina Vox was delighted that her daughter held the same powers as her whilst her father John grumbled about having to get new windows for the rooms. She got to grips on her talents quick enough that she did enter a singing competition once and only once and even though she won she passed the award to the girl who came second saying that she deserved it. As a teenager she became very pretty to the point where she would turn the heads of the boys her age and have them asking her if she was ok.

Little did they know that protection from a big strong man was the last thing Acapella wanted what she wanted was someone she could talk too, who would let her stand up to herself that liked her for her and not because she was the daughter of one of the Heroics and pretty. It was why she liked Wheels, he saw her for her, he knew she was capable of looking after herself in difficult situations and didn't try to stop her if she went to help the team. He was unlike all the other boys who she had seen or had spoken to her and wanted the fame of dating her. No Acapella was her own person she refused to be like the girls in the magazines she sometimes read and become a trophy wife. No, she wouldn't sit still and look pretty for the camera's when they came after missions and at the odd interview the team did. She let them know exactly who she was and that was pretty girl who could kick ass.