Baby Shark

Guppy- Baby Shark

Baby Shark, dodododododo, Baby Shark- Baby Shark- Pink Fong

Guppy the daughter of lava girl and shark boy, first decided that boys were stupid when she was 6 after watching how obliviously her friends Warren and Missy flirted and how in her opinion in-mature Face maker and Noodles were with their bets. Then after people realised who her parents were a song was made by some people called Pink Fong called baby shark. This really annoyed little Guppy because for along time after she wasn't able to walk out in public with her friends for ice cream or to the park without someone or people sing that song at her. Her parents eventually put out a news reel saying that if you see our daughter do not bother her or sing baby shark. People listened they didn't want Lava girl or Shark boy coming after them.

As Guppy grew up she did date but any boy and every boy was spoken to by her parents and teammates, several were to scared to continue dating her after but one stuck through it Lee Jackson who had the same powers as Guppy and was also the son of two heroes one who was really smart called Annabeth the other Percy who like Guppy and Lee could control water. They called themselves demi-gods and the introduction of them in the lives of the heroics also opened up a whole new bunch of bad guys and monsters for them to beat up.