Kung Fun Fighting

Slo Mo- Kung fu Fighting

Everybody is Kung Fu fighting, Your mind becomes fast as lightning- Kung Fu Fighting- Jack Black+ CeeLo Green

Simon Wu aka Slo Mo to his parents was the most amazing thing in the world. He learnt to crawl quickly and could move fast too. They would put down on the play mat turn around and he would be gone. His father was proud that his son was so fast and they would spend ages chasing each other round the house and the garden. Then on the morning of his 8th birthday he got himself stuck in a time warp an amazing feat really and got the nickname Slo Mo though his parents were upset that he had lost his fast abilities they were still proud of him and were not concerned if he fell off counters or high places as he would bounce instead of crash and bang.

Simon was thrilled with this new slow-motion power but continued to attempt to break through the time warp he had somehow got himself stuck in. He eventually realised thought that he moved fastest when he was fighting a change which started after the alien battle. He spoke with the genius in the group William or Wheels who came to the conclusion that the twins use of their powers on him were allowing him to choose if he wanted to move fast or slow. He decided though for the sake of his nickname Slow Motion was the best for when he did fight though he was slow he could hit hard and when he chose too he could hit his opponents with strength and speed with fists as fast as lightning.