5-The May Be or May be not

Recap:
I parked in-front of my parent's place , dad helped me with the bags and mom had already set up my room.
I went i side pocked the door, and broke down.
I stayed in my room for the next 5 days, until n unless it was necessary for me to go out.

Present:

I got people i could rent my place to, happy with with the rent and deposit and a proper background check of the people, they shifted in. They were a new family, both working parents and a little baby girl. They had come down for a happy start, and according to them, they fell in love with the house at the first glance. I hope someone has a new and good beginning at this place. The walls held very bad memories, hope they turn into their place and cheer up the environment.
They invited me for a a home warming dinner, a very family .
"Nazar na lage" is all i could think about, I was a little jealous as well, wish everything would have been right and it would have been me rahul and our lil baby. After the desert I looked back at the place for one last time and left.

8months later

Its been 8 months to everything, I left the company, sold my shares and started a venture on my own, I invested everything I had. Got a small studio apartment. Renovated it to as, One was used as my bedroom,the other two as a office area and the smaller room as my walk-in closet.
First, I handled all the operations on my own and my mom helped me with my accounts and dad with the taxes.
The word got out and the clients I had got for the previous company, came knocking at my door, metaphorically and literally. They wanted to work with me. And of course I said yes, who was I to deny them good service.
After the hectic day, I just had sat down to eat my takeaway, mom called and said that neha had gone into labour. They had not forgiven her, but been parents, they had to be thr with her, and thr was no sign of Rahul. Rahul's parents had rushed her to the hospital, and I got into my car and drove to my parent's place which was on the way to the hospital .
When we reached she was giving birth.
I got everybody coffee and tea and let them settle down. I tried calling Rahul, but of no use. So i drove to his office, thr I find him making out with one of the employees.
" what the fuck is wrong with you! Your partner is in the hospital giving birth to your baby,and here you are cheating, AGAIN!"
He pushed the girl aside and ran towards me,
"I missed you sooo much, baby, i am soo sorry what happened with me and Neha, please lets have a fresh start."
I slapped him hard.
" get the fuck sober, m driving you to the hospital,NOW YOU get some lemon water and desprine ASAP, CHOP CHOP!"
She runs out of the office, and gets the things i make him drink the water and push him under shower in the office. He then changed into a fresh pair and i drove him to the hospital.
When we reached she had already given birth and he ran towards the room.
He came out angry, and walked past everybody, when his eyes met mine, he broke down to cry.
Everybody was shocked and so was I.
"What is it Rahul? Aren't you happy seeing you baby."
" I am not the Dad."

Hey lovely people! How is the end of month on?
What do you think about the chapter? Whoes baby do you think it is? And what the heck is going on?

My boyfriend is leaving for another city and the long distance is going to be terrifying, but we promised to try and work it out. Lets hope for the best❤️