Chapter 5

"I know you and Josh are partners for the homeroom activity and I swear to God if you even touch him I will make your life a living hell. He is my boyfriend so you better back off and go back to the hole you belong in."

"I'm honored." I say

"What?! What are you talking about?" Stacey asks

"I'm honored you prepared that whole speech just for me. It's quite original which means you probably actually had to use your brain for once just to rant on me."

"Wow Mysti , it's like you want me to make you miserable."

"Stacey you come to my house and stand on my porch just to look me in the eye and tell me to stay away from your boyfriend when in reality we both know that won't happen. He is my partner which means I have to work WITH him so he is going to be near me one point or another but I will not flirt with him, for I can waste my time doing something else."

"I'm glad we're on the same page. " Stacey says "He wouldn't ever be into someone like you anyway so I don't even know why I was worried."

"Goodbye Stacey." I say as I close the door in her face
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear a knock on the door. I go and open it and say "What do you want now Stacey?!"

I look and see Josh standing in front of me smirking

"I guess you ARE jealous of my girlfriend after all."

"Is that the only reason you came here?" I say as I begin to close the door

"No no! Wait! " Josh says

I slowly open the door
"What Josh?"

" I know that with my attractive looks and stuff I may not seem like I care about my grade but I do, and I don't want to fail this project."

"Oh so now you're taking it seriously?" I ask

"Oh c'mon Mysti stop teasing me. I need a good grade on this."

"Fine cmon in" I say

I look at him as he walks through the door and his bright blue eyes catch mine for a second and I see a sparkle, but I know it's just the mirror reflecting a light.

He walks in and I close the door behind us. I hope this doesn't end up horribly.