Chapter 6

We step into my house and sit on the couch

"Soo... Where should we work?" Josh asks "How about your bedroom?"
He winks

That wink melts me on the inside but I don't let him see

"Haha, very funny Josh. Let's just work in the Living Room ok?"

"Ya whatever " he replies

We walk into the living room and sit in front of the TV

"So....." I say "I just need to find out things about you for this project so try not to make this harder then it needs to be."

"I would never. I'm offended you even had to ask" Josh says smirking

"Mhmm sureee" I say laughing "Ok first question...". I pull out a notebook and a pen and lie down on the couch. "Do you have any siblings?"

Suddenly his smile droops "Pass."

"You can't just pass a question. It's not that hard. You should know your own siblings"

"I said I want to pass Sparks!"

*A bit shaken from the sudden yell* "Ok geez fine." I say "How about... middle name?"

"My middle name is Tyler"

"I like that" I say smiling

He smiles back. He no longer looks angry "Ok how bout you Miss. Mystique Sparks? What is your middle name?" he asks

"Kiana."

"What?"

"My middle name is Kiana."

"That's a bit unusual" he states

"Yeah but it sets me apart"

"I actually think it's really beautiful."
and he gives me one of the moray sincere looks I have ever seen from him

I gaze into his eyes and seem to fall deeper into them. The bright blue color gives such a refreshing feel.

JOSH'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see her looking into my eyes and I feel as if she can see into me, but I feel... safe. I look back into her gorgeous hazel brown eyes, and I slowly begin to realize something... She's perfect...

Every girl I have dated has been fake. Fake tan, fake trust, fake love for me. Mysti was real. She is sitting right in front of me looking into my eyes and all I see is what I have been hiding all these years... my feelings.

I like Mystique Kiana Sparks?
Oh my God! I like Mysti!

Oh no oh no oh no. She will never like me back. All my friends are gonna tease me. I can't hide my feelings forever. I will tell them, but at the right time.

MYSTI'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see so much in his eyes. Compassion, love, the will to fight, and... pain?

Is it possible Josh Reynolds feels pain?

It sounds stupid, because of course everyone feels pain but I never stop to think that maybe Josh has gone through something awful and I've just never known.

After I realized, that Josh Reynolds is more than the heartless player that he tries to seem like, something happened that scared me

I got a warm feeling near my chest and that means ....

Oh shit. I think I'm falling for Josh Reynolds.